Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
@Fujishiro

I could only miss actions for one cycle BUT NOW I'M PHYSICALLY SPOILT.

This means that I merely claimed that I could miss actions for one cycle but this is over and I'm physically spoilt from today in on.

Never claimed to get my abilities back. See, this is the problem here.

I never claimed that I got my abilities back. You misreading this and mentioning it publicly is what triggered some of my voters onto me conveniently I bet. I explained you earlier, back a few posts.
Holy shit, i know you didn't get them back. You're the one misreading ME and acting as if we're all dumb.

I said you stated that you will get your abilities back AFTER this cycle.

Like before saying people misread you, try to read what they're saying first.
Except the permanent vanilla isnt a thing now.

@Fujishiro

This means that I merely claimed that I could miss actions for one cycle but this is over and I'm physically spoilt from today in on.

Oh so you had your abilities back since the start of the day?

Okay.

@Fujishiro

That first sentence is what is currently confusing him. That made it sound like actions you use would miss... which is not consistent with your other claim but im aware its just oddly worded and not what you meant.

@Fujishiro

Also you still say you miss actions when you claimed actions miss on you mate.

[/QUOTE]
Dear Lord no I didn't. I did the opposite, I said I'm physically spoilt.

See this is the issue with your reading here.
Im tired, my problem remains, why did you say you can miss attacks and have attacks miss on you?

Why did you only reveal you killed me AFTER tris said you did

Explain that.
We still should yeet Robin, though. Not feeling the FB lynch.
Decide who you wanna go for, im tired. I need sleep.

Only reason i pushed FB is because this subject consumed the entirety of today's convo and its getting old, i dont want another day of this tbh.

If FB was scum, why would he superkill Fuji? Was Fuji making waves or what?
Don't think FB is maf, he's probably indie tbh at worst.

He killed me because he thought he'd get a super huge bounty since my name was revealed, and also to get rid of a passive that forced him to take a bullet for the first harmful action that gets sent....

WAIT A GODAMN MINUTE,

ZEM DIED TODAY.

FB CLAIMED HE HAS A PASSIVE THAT MAKES HIM TAKE A BULLET FOR THE FIRST HARMFUL ACTION THAT GETS SENT, so no matter if he got his abilities back today or last night, he should've died.

@Flower @oddoddfruit @Smileyman @Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.