Status
Not open for further replies.
I did, retracted that later in this post of mine :

My push is probably the only push of yours I remember. So I really found you hesitant and just saying stuff for the sake of saying it. You had suspicions on many players but never pursued them. I liked the fact that you got active on day 1, but after that, you just weren't as great as I remember you being in Punk Hazard.

Noctis is simple. His play has been very towny to me. He has pushed for reads, he has urged activity, and he has even prioritized better lynches than easy lynches. I mentioned this on day 0 about best lynches and not a bad lynch. Noctis always looks for informative ones. The greatest evidence of this is in the council where he really wanted to lynch Kiwi despite the fact that she may have flipped town. Don't think a scum would make such bold claims. Further proof is him fishing for Tobi's info, yes it wasn't a good move, but it doesn't ruin his rep for me. It's highly unlikely that any scum would have been bold enough to do that.

Flower, she went from Passive to a strong town read. Her coming out with a super kill failing on Robin wouldn't be something scum would do.
1) Robin was already suspicious, don't think scum would want to get rid of them and have town focus else where.
2) She has no reason to aim at Robin and come out and say it. She's basically announcing that she has a super kill and she fires it at whoever she finds suspicious. Not something scums do imo. This also goes along with what she said in the classroom.

Kiwi, I already said I'm not really sure on. Her playstyle is calm and collected. She's not making it easy for me to read her, but I did find her case on Noctis to be quite weak. Especially considering he's my strongest town read after Fuji. I am very well prepared to be wrong and if I am, I'll be happy, no shame in having your reads wrong.
I liked Noctis’ suggestion to lynch Kiwi instead too, but I didn’t like how fast he had given up.

In fact he gives up on most things like that, I don’t know what to think of it. He’s either town being fine with going with the flow because it’s a hassle or scum not wanting too much attention.

AL sama

Red Haired
still catching up

so @Fujishiro what should I explain??

I've my reasons for playing like this

as for why people who suspected got killed?? do you think I'd do something so stupid if I m scum??

you wanna push me that's good but make a strong case or you'll get yawn from me as response

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I liked Noctis’ suggestion to lynch Kiwi instead too, but I didn’t like how fast he had given up.

In fact he gives up on most things like that, I don’t know what to think of it. He’s either town being fine with going with the flow because it’s a hassle or scum not wanting too much attention.
I'm actually liking you more and more.

Who else do you suspect other than me?

Emil

Certified Memelord
hmm kinda bit mind fked FB didnt flip scum tbh. very poor play imo

well i dont have much leads now other than the people i outlined earlier for forced interactions and bus/distance attemps with alibaba

those being jinri, noctis and nat.

there is also random a'hole guy who got very defensive after a random tag on them, when i tagged the entire thread as well lol

@Fujishiro who r u going for now? i havent got a chance to catch up yet got 26 pages

Yeah I bet your heart bleeds for Finalbeta, you admitted you used him for entertainment so go take a look in the mirror before you throw any stones at me. This is what happens when you fuck with people
I used a townie for entertainment purposes so what? He got put in a position of authority, rather than a scum being in than position. Quite different from being happy we have one less townie.

Vote lynch Oddoddfruit @Dragomir @novaselinenever

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

Noctis probably gave up due to lack of support. It was highly unlikely that he would have gotten any support from the council on his kiwi lynch idea.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@oddoddfruit
juliet, AL and tpein already claimed voting me

who knows who else did

im sure there might have been RNG and i got in the council lol

my day 0 and 1 was super active i think that played a big part in it

Wtf, Yo still hasn’t appeared :catsweat:

And Rayan feels like a dead end as well.

Unvote
Execute Lindltaylor @Dragomir @novaselinenever
I dislike this.

And no i dont mean the execute on Lind specifically. You keep executing people you regard as inactive but you dont tag them. What would the execute help if they dont even know about it. Inactive suggest they are probably not even reading the thread or at best skimming it. If your purpose is to get them to react you will have to tag them otherwise it just look like you are trying to randomly execute people and for that ill sus you.

And no this isnt a Natalija thing. Many people are doing the exact same thing.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
No lol. There are two scum teams. I do agree the sudden i told you so is sus but just because someone "knew" he was town isnt enough to sus them because even if they are scum he could still have belonged to the other scum team.
Smiley, what happened at work dude? Lol your shooting up the ranks on my townie list.

Status
Not open for further replies.