Status
Not open for further replies.
The ability which jailed me included a component where I could speak to my captor in a quicktopic. I declined to talk to them, because I was angry about them preventing me from creating any magical girls, but such an ability is far more to the town's benefit than to the mafia's. As well, my captor asked me a few questions, which seemed to me the kinds of questions only an innocent person would ask. Were it a trick where the captor was guilty but trying to appear innocent, I think they would have named themselves by now to reap that credibility, especially as I have been asking them to do so for awhile.
I'm in a quicktopic chat with a Seeker too, ah sad times

They told you who they were then? Or you just suspect it?

Frankly it makes no sense to me for a town to tell you who they are, as such an important role. Considering that you are their "suspect".

Emil

Certified Memelord
As I have said many times before, I would most like to lynch Ratchet. Aside from him, I am alright with lynching anyone here except for Fujishiro, Yo Tan Wa, and Flower.
we'll see what fuji thinks about this
we can do pressure votes on ratchet like rayan, but i feel like we r running a misslynch on both here that hardly gives us any info

im more interested in how u survived a super-kill while rolecrushed. its either someone super protected u (including possible scummates), or flower got roleblocked/crushed or redirected. but generally speaking super kills are hard to redirect and block

so imma start with @Flower were u roleblocked/crushed when performing super kill on robin? i thought if sm1 was blocked/crushed the actions wont even show up on the writeups so please confirm if u were

and if any town protected robin they may claim they did to avoid her being lynched. other than that i dont see a reason to rly back track of ur lynch cuz ur a confirmed liar twice.

This feels genuine to me but I have been bamboozled by this person before so I am a little cautious about it. There are some mysteries surrounding Robin such as Akai2 saying he's definitely not role crushed. Why his ability would fail on me. Who would protect Robin if he's not super bulletproof. etc
I didn't fully read his post, but I take it with a grain of salt still because I can't ask him questions about it, and Akai is too new to know that x, y z could happen among actions.

Do share how were you bamboozled?

we'll see what fuji thinks about this
we can do pressure votes on ratchet like rayan, but i feel like we r running a misslynch on both here that hardly gives us any info
So you don't want to lynch an inactive because it might not yield info, but you're okay with lynching an indie, who will also yield you no info?

I'm taking that as a slip. Those two thoughts are incompatible. You are only pretending to be interesting in achieving a good lynch.

vote Usopp

Emil

Certified Memelord
So you don't want to lynch an inactive because it might not yield info, but you're okay with lynching an indie, who will also yield you no info?

I'm taking that as a slip. Those two thoughts are incompatible. You are only pretending to be interesting in achieving a good lynch.

vote Usopp
ur flip gives me info on kvothe, because i will know if ur lying or not

and it also gives me info on nat who is awkwardly defending u for sm reason

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
This along with it not making sense to claim early and be straightforward if she was mafia really makes it seem like we're heading for another useless Dyna lynch. Pls reconsider

@Akai2 @Cinera @krogothwolf
Sorry I have no idea what the fuck is going on.

Could you please give me a quick situation report?

I can be convinced to Unvote, but I'm not really sure what's going on here and I haven't been paying enough attention to have any stronger Scum reads.

This feels genuine to me but I have been bamboozled by this person before so I am a little cautious about it. There are some mysteries surrounding Robin such as Akai2 saying he's definitely not role crushed. Why his ability would fail on me. Who would protect Robin if he's not super bulletproof. etc
At the beginning of night 1, I was told that I was role crushed for one cycle and forced into a neighbor chat. If Akai says I'm lying, then he should brace himself for the post-game when I show the screenshot and flame him until I get forum banned.

Emil

Certified Memelord
failed actions shows in write up. I can confirm
failed because u r roleblocked or because someone tanked them?

big difference

if flower claims she is roleblocked/crushed then it would make sense the action would fail on robin

altho for a superkill to be roleblocked is ehhh idk but its belivable

Emil

Certified Memelord
At the beginning of night 1, I was told that I was role crushed for one cycle and forced into a neighbor chat. If Akai says I'm lying, then he should brace himself for the post-game when I show the screenshot and flame him until I get forum banned.
nice attitude lol

I didn't fully read his post, but I take it with a grain of salt still because I can't ask him questions about it, and Akai is too new to know that x, y z could happen among actions.

Do share how were you bamboozled?
Can't say exactly without giving up their identity but just more of I've played mafia with him before, I believed his claims, and it bit me in the butt.

That kind of saying goes the same for Usopp too tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.