Status
Not open for further replies.
I also don't know if this is valuable information, but Jinri interacted with Natalija last night phase, that's how she ended up on my list of suspects.
Wait, Nat said that someone talked to her last night, by the name of the Seeker.

Seeker could well be Jinri.

Any character that fills the Seeker role in the list?

Her character also deals with dreams.

I feel like we're jumping to conclusions here.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Also I got a request from true townies, if someone can buff me/heal me in a way that restores an ability please visit me.

They're gonna kill me and I can't defend myself :josad:

If I die, and Robin flips scum, just remember........ Sallucion and Luthon. Also keep Nat in mind.

Notice how Sallucion and Robin both magically wanted to lynch Ratchet from all the 208326 inactive players. Shit doesn't add up.

Yes Robin's gotta go.

Sallucion and Luthon are top 2 after that. Remember them if I get killed N2, or hosts find a sub.

You mean to tell me a player framed for N'zoth posts claims only 3 players are WoW knowledgeable enough to have framed him and you want to ignore it? Sus
My boi, doint leave us.

Also guys,

Jinri is a psychic type role, she ''dreams'' and gets a list of 3 people. And looks for ''trouble''

Last time i asked her she mentioned FB/Usopp and Nat

She said Nat follows the path, could mean that she considers nat ''not trouble''

Thus leaving FB and Usopp

Fb flipped town.

@Flower @MangoSenpai ,etc

Also I got a request from true townies, if someone can buff me/heal me in a way that restores an ability please visit me.

If I die, and Robin flips scum, just remember........ Sallucion and Luthon. Also keep Nat in mind.

Notice how Sallucion and Robin both magically wanted to lynch Ratchet from all the 208326 inactive players. Shit doesn't add up.
You arent gonna die, town protects its own.

Emil

Certified Memelord

best i can do is protect u i think, but there is a limitation to it lol

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation

If you die, how are we supposed to crack a smile in this giant game

Who's gonna meme us to town victory...

Status
Not open for further replies.