Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying in one way or another you two had an interaction, whether it was you who did something to her, or if she did something to you- I do not know. I only know that you had an interaction.
Then, can you say, is it a possibility, that Natalija was the one that initiated interaction with the other 4 people that you saw that they interacted with them? The way you worded it makes it seem that the 5 that you saw interacted with Natalija.

That is what is divining from your posts at the moment. Our hosts are wise, though their reasons are beyond our comprehension.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
no but when Ali was asking all those questions about my ability, I stupidly gave it to him so I'm assuming mafia might. They would know the name of the abilities cause it's based on the bullets.
Yeah he'd know what Kurumi had for breakfast everyday when she was 3 years old. He was that type of weeb.

So it's plausible once he knew you're Kurumi he was able to mess with it.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Then, can you say, is it a possibility, that Natalija was the one that initiated interaction with the other 4 people that you saw that they interacted with them? The way you worded it makes it seem that the 5 that you saw interacted with Natalija.

That is what is divining from your posts at the moment. Our hosts are wise, though their reasons are beyond our comprehension.
I can't tell you.
It's not that I don't want to, I just don't know.
Though Midnight probably gave Nat a shoe, so it's not 100% certain either way, I don't know why nat would interact with a clown that was gonna get hanged anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.