Black Clover Chapter 279 Spoilers discussion

yep, its only 1 union devil form left.
I Hope his bird devil give him flight mode attitude When He transformation into union mode.
Post automatically merged:

The one that allows him to fly away when Triad gets too strong for Alliance to handle
what if The Dark triad learned their mistake about what happend to their Bratyal by devils. You know devil don't give fucking about Dark triad they will killed them off insane.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
what if The Dark triad learned their mistake about what happend to their Bratyal by devils. You know devil don't give fucking about Dark triad they will killed them off insane.
This is all I'm hoping for.

That they have counter measures for this. It will be so fucking lame if Devils come out and just tell em that they were used by them and kill them off.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
There is no way they will killed off by devil. I wonder what Tabata is about to do The Dark Triad after Many devil appear out of gate.
The biggest problem is that literally the next devil that will come out is stronger than Triad members.

In the end, they are only vessels for the Devils.

Devil possessed user =/= Full devil incarnation.

I hope Dante is not that dumb and he has counter measures for the moment Megicula and Zenon's devil show up.

The biggest problem is that literally the next devil that will come out is stronger than Triad members.

In the end, they are only vessels for the Devils.

Devil possessed user =/= Full devil incarnation.

I hope Dante is not that dumb and he has counter measures for the moment Megicula and Zenon's devil show up.
I hope Dante is not simp for his devil lucifero because He left him on ground when Asta clapped his ass with anti magic.