Powers & Abilities Is Coby the strongest marine observation haki user after Issho?

1] As we know there are basic techniques of obs haki such as presence sensing, strenght sensing, emotion sensing & intent sensing.
2] Koby has already shown us his strenght sensing haki. Yes it was shown when when Koby first met Kyros. He was able to immediately sense that Kyros was very strong. It's similar to how Ray sensed the strength of animals & how Sanji sensed Neko's presense by calling him "monster"

3] Coby has also shown us his emotion sensing technique as he was able to sense several people dying/getting injured at marineford. This is similar to Aisa from sypeia arc. This Haki is tbh very hard to control imo. I mean u have to emphasize with the negative emotions of others and it's very complicated .

4] Koby was also able to notice a torpedo heading toward the Rebecca's ship underwater from his own ship a ways off which implies that he also have presence sensing tecnique and most likely he does have intent sensing too

5] Also Helmeppo complimented that he has grown alot of observation haki. And Helmeppo has been also confirmed to be obs haki user but wasnt able to sense the torpedo. These were all basics of observation haki and it seems he have mastered them perfectly

MY COMMENT
Though its clear for me that he has mastered all the basic techniques, but i can also see him having Advanced CoO. Though I'm not sure. Also besides Issho in Navy (who's best overall), I can't see anyone being best besides Koby tbh. Also even FS is useless, as we saw in Luffy vs Kata that it can be encountered with speed. It was also Shown in latest chp how Kaido's speed surpassed Luffy's FS.

Also having advanced CoO doesn't mean you have mastered the haki. Even Luffy complimented that he still needs to learn abt that. Sanji has mastered basics of observation haki and if he learns future sight he could easily become Strongest Strawhat to have observation haki. Let me know your opinions about this!

His observation is impresive but not to the point that i would put him as top 2 in the navy
Garp is dfless and he used to go toe to toe with someone like Wb who has such a good coo he can dodge Ace in sleep + has the strongest paramecia df
Where Coby stands powerlevel wise i can't see it
He might be better than most Vice admirals but that's it

Both Akainu and Aokiji uses Future Sight down here.

That's why both the Admirals were to take the attacks without any damage.

Fujitora > Akainu ~ Aokiji >>> Coby in terms of observation haki.:kayneshrug:
respectable. Kuzan is former tho
Post automatically merged:

Kizaru and Akainu have shown a glimpse of very proficient CoO during MF, highly doubt Koby is better, but he may be the best after the Admirals, probably so.
kizzaru having adv CoO will make him overpowered and no one can defeat him tbh :zosleepy:
Post automatically merged:

Kizaru or garp easily
respectable. Wgy kizaru?

J

Jo_Ndule

Both Akainu and Aokiji uses Future Sight down here.

That's why both the Admirals were to take the attacks without any damage.

Fujitora > Akainu ~ Aokiji >>> Coby in terms of observation haki.:kayneshrug:
This doesn't mean > Coby in CoO
Coby CoO is stated advanced, he has easily island level CoO

If you lack FS, your CoO isn't guaranteed that much to be > Coby/fuji/Ray/otohime/aisa