Status
Not open for further replies.
@oddoddfruit what do you think about the fact there is a scum who is able to steal dead players abilities (lara croft) AND a dead player who could redirect their votes to another player (sailor moon's disguise pen)
yet people are now planning to lynch a guy who confessed scum while other scum was being voted off?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I think you aren't Muugen by the way, Rej was before he got janitored. You took a day off posting as an alibi for the ragequit move and this whole Lindl confession is a ruse. A part of some grand conspiracy and I'm not buying this horseshit
If we stop seeing Muugen abilities go off in the WUs it’ll be easy to nail him. It’s safe for now IMO

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Imo, Lind gave up pretty easy. From what I have heard and seen he's an experienced player and very good. I am pretty sure he could come up with an excuse on the fly that would work in this type of situation, especially since the focus was mainly on Noctis. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

I think you aren't Muugen by the way, Rej was before he got janitored. You took a day off posting as an alibi for the ragequit move and this whole Lindl confession is a ruse. A part of some grand conspiracy and I'm not buying this horseshit
I think this warrants a Role crush coming my way. :milaugh:

Any character ability appearing in next write up is likely gonna be considered scum guys. You are warned!!

And any tracker present here, see who visits or visited me today.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I‘m a commander. I chose my squad N0. Zem, Noctis and Juliet. They each got a buff to their roles from that. The squad is just a label, but it grants several benefits. I don‘t know their alignments, though.
Why did you pick them? I understand that you would want your squad intact, but your post made no sense earlier.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Would you rather gamble on Noctis or lunch confirmed scum? My only issue is I think a new push on Lindt won’t be as effective. A lot of players are situationally active rn so they might not switch over or be confused at the change
do u also think lind is playing a trap here and wants us to lynch him?
I think this warrants a Role crush coming my way. :milaugh:

Any character ability appearing in next write up is likely gonna be considered scum guys. You are warned!!

And any tracker present here, see who visits or visited me today.
its a watcher lol

Status
Not open for further replies.