Powers & Abilities Devil fruit awakening

Law's awakening is bound to be very dangerous, but I doubt it'll ever come to that? Since his fruit relies on Room, I'm assuming he'll be able to do more stuff within it.

Luffy's awakening is even harder to imagine, that's what I am most curious about. What could he possibly do as rubber man? I don't think the answer is turning things to rubber because he ain't a Logia... So... It must be something which will affect his rubber body more?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I think Law's awakening would allow him to shambles without room and etc.

I can't fucking imagine Luffy's awakening because he is a rubber man, not rubber fruit user.

Law's awakening is bound to be very dangerous, but I doubt it'll ever come to that? Since his fruit relies on Room, I'm assuming he'll be able to do more stuff within it.

Luffy's awakening is even harder to imagine, that's what I am most curious about. What could he possibly do as rubber man? I don't think the answer is turning things to rubber because he ain't a Logia... So... It must be something which will affect his rubber body more?
I think it should be turning things into rubber because it would be a perfect counter to BB

Gura Gura no Mi is a producing Paramecia-class devil fruit just like Doflamingo's devil fruit as both produce shock waves/strings so it makes since that both grant the same effect when awakened.

We saw Whitebeard do this in Marineford:

He generated these shock waves without cracking the air as he usually do in melee attacks and yet its AoE was much bigger, if this isn't the awakening then what do you all think it would be?

Gura Gura no Mi is a producing Paramecia-class devil fruit just like Doflamingo's devil fruit as both produce shock waves/strings so it makes since that both grant the same effect when awakened.

We saw Whitebeard do this in Marineford:

He generated these shock waves without cracking the air as he usually do in melee attacks and yet its AoE was much bigger, if this isn't the awakening then what do you all think it would be?
Blackbeard also did it at marineford

We have yet to learn of what Awakening is for Logia users. Now that is a bigger mystery.

Some assume the result of Akainu and Kuzan's fight in Punk Hazard is Awakening, but I have my doubts. It has to be something greater than typical environmental side effects.
Katakuri was essentially a Logia user, just with a non-natural material instead of an element or natural materials.

His was the same as Doflamingoยดs.

Well here are some ideas:

Nagi Nagi no Mi:
  • All sound in a specific radius is negated.
  • All Vibrations are negated.
  • Using the soudproof field to create echoes, vibrations and soundbased attacks.
Jake Jake no Mi:
  • Turn the Enviroment (Ground, Houses, Ships) into jackets (just create a zipper) and take control of it.
  • Turn people (or other lifing beings) into jackets and wear them.
  • Fuse the User and the target into a powerful form, combines the abilities of both.
  • Better controll of the ability; turn specific parts of the body to lessen blunt impacts, more flexibility, create zippers on other bodyparts. Pretty much all abilities that Sticky Fingers from Jojp Part 5 has.
Fuku Fuku no Mi:
  • Creating complex Armor that is more durable. (Iron Man Suit)
  • Creating Clothes/Armor that can fight on there owen.
  • Turning the enviroment into clothes and controlling them.
Netsu Netsu no Mi / Atsu Atsu no Mi (filler):
  • Increase the temperatur of the eviroment.
  • Controlling and absorbing heat.
Hoya Hoya no Mi:
  • Creating mutiple Genies.
  • Fusing with the Genie
  • Switching places with the Genie, using the senses of the Genie.
Gocha Gocha no Mi:
  • Fusing with non-living objects too (Weapons, buildings).
  • Fusing with the enviroment.
  • Fusing others without the User.
Giro Giro no Mi:
  • Looking through the eyes of others.
  • Mindreading by range and mind control.
Yomi Yomi no Mi:
  • Increaing the Soul energie too take controll of other non-living objects; even corpses; too create a One-Man-Army.
  • Soul damaging.
  • Soul Manipulation (something mind control)
Chiyu Chiyu no Mi:
  • Healing/repairing non-lving objects; without shorting the lifespan of the user.
  • Recrostruction of objects and increasing the physic of the human body.
  • Multipling bodyparts; as example if the arm is torn in half perpendicular and the user heals it he will have a extra arm.

Actually, we don't know if all DF can be awakened either. We have only seen a couple of paramecia and some zoans. Regarding logia DF, there are indications that characters like Akainu or Aokiji have their DF awakened, and influenced the environment, as we saw in PH. The awakening that I am most curious to see is that of the Yami Yami no mi.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
Paramecia Awakening: Expanding their abilities and can turn the environment into that properties that they had or increases their capacity.

Logia Awakening: Can be intangible to physical attack and deal huge AOE techniques and attacks.

Zoan Awakening: Increases your strength, stamina, endurance and durability.