I don't know about generating fire on his swords but for now Zoro could only cut fire.

It'd be cool though if he can.
Either he can do it now or he will develop it later but I wouldn't be surprised if he does it in the very next chapter tbh...
Post automatically merged:

Hmm this is unintentional disrespect to Whitebeard and Oden tbh

This might be weird, but if oda gave you a choice to retcon or change something he wrote or drew, what would you tell him? I would tell him can he retcon or change shanks loosing his left arm or have him meet a devil fruit user that can restore his left arm. He should have never lost it. What would you tell him?

What if Ryokugyu is Xebec? maybe the dude still survived after God Valley and got really weakened, but he got to find out about the God's Valley treasure and maybe it was something that revealed the existence of Im.

So after many years recovering and planning, maybe he also found out about the prophecy and all the shit that would happen only 40 years in the future, Xebec went into the Marines undercover as Ryokugyu to get closer to the Celestial Dragons / Five Elders / Im, since his objective was to become the King of the World, he would have to go after Im at some point.

So the lurking legend thing and revealing Im was maybe a misdirection, when Ryokugyu has been here for some time. Also, he being able to not eat for 3 years might have something to do with how he survived after God Valley.

And perharps, both him and Blackbeard are working together on both sides, Xebec inside the marines and Blackbeard on the pirate side. Maybe Blackbeard needs to collect a few Devil Fruits that would allow them to go against Im.
Post automatically merged:

oh shit, we're 10 pages away from 5000