This might be weird, but if oda gave you a choice to retcon or change something he wrote or drew, what would you tell him? I would tell him can he retcon or change shanks loosing his left arm or have him meet a devil fruit user that can restore his left arm. He should have never lost it. What would you tell him?
Personally : let Usopp in Water Seven. (He’s my most disliked character in OP) For the sake of a better story : more interactions between the straw hat crew and more fights for every straw hat.

This might be weird, but if oda gave you a choice to retcon or change something he wrote or drew, what would you tell him? I would tell him can he retcon shanks loosing his left arm or have him meet a devil fruit user that can restore his left arm. He should have never lost it. What would you tell him?
If Shanks has his left arm, consider him The Sentry of ONE PIECE

This might be weird, but if oda gave you a choice to retcon or change something he wrote or drew, what would you tell him? I would tell him can he retcon or change shanks loosing his left arm or have him meet a devil fruit user that can restore his left arm. He should have never lost it. What would you tell him?
I would tell him to keep everything the same but have Shanks lose both arms, it would be extremely fun to see powerlevel arguments and Mihawk fans scrambling to explain how no arms Shanks is an Emperor.