Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know why some of you wants to see the sn getting defeated :milaugh::milaugh:
Yep, i'm gonna give you some reasons...
-Yamato should go up, and the perfect moment for that is after th SN's are defeated, this way he can make time for them to recover :)
-Hawkins should go up too. He has the key to Overpower Luffy...
-They're are in front of 2 Yonkos and Luffy with ADObvHaki wasn't able to dodge ThBa... Imagine Zoro, Kidd, Killer...
-The Final Battle will be at Wano...
Oh, and ONE MORE,
-Sanji still has to know about his family from BM, even tho i don't want Sanji to be up there right now XD

Yep, i'm gonna give you some reasons...
-Yamato should go up, and the perfect moment for that is after th SN's are defeated, this way he can make time for them to recover :)
-Hawkins should go up too. He has the key to Overpower Luffy...
-They're are in front of 2 Yonkos and Luffy with ADObvHaki wasn't able to dodge ThBa... Imagine Zoro, Kidd, Killer...
-The Final Battle will be at Wano...
Oh, and ONE MORE,
-Sanji still has to know about his family from BM, even tho i don't want Sanji to be up there right now XD
Hawkins is fodder
He will just get whooped like the fodder he is

Yamato will probably fight a f6 or calamity

Because majority of his big wins were straight up strikers or fighters who are mid in wrestling. Dos Anjos, Barboza, Conor, Gaethje, Poirier, Johnson, Al laquinta.

Khabib is definitely the undisputed King rn, but I'd low him to fight wrestling or BJJ monsters like Oliveira or Usman
Post automatically merged:

The lighter divisions are packed. It's just middleweight and upwards that sucks ass
I can't see any fighter beating Khabib *using wrestling*, on the mat, you've got no chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.