Togashi > Oda

He killed off Uvogin despite minor sins when Oda will keep Doffy and Orochi alive despite major sins
:seriously:
I dont think Togashi kills people as a way of punishing them for sins or whatever. the same way Oda also doesnt and shouldn't kill people for sinning too. Hell I'd say the ratio of good people vs bad people who have died is very much in favor of bad people

i think Togashi kills people for when he doesnt have purpose for them. Yeah. Unlike Oda who leaves Pell alive for no goddamn reason, Togashi specifically kills people when their use to the story is done. Like if you aren't useful you either fuck off from the story like Leorio or you die. Whereas Oda has enough space for useless characters in his story. Hell even some of the strawhats are useless themselves

I dont think Togashi kills people as a way of punishing them for sins or whatever. the same way Oda also doesnt and shouldn't kill people for sinning too. Hell I'd say the ratio of good people vs bad people who have died is very much in favor of bad people

i think Togashi kills people for when he doesnt have purpose for them. Yeah. Unlike Oda who leaves Pell alive for no goddamn reason, Togashi specifically kills people when their use to the story is done. Like if you aren't useful you either fuck off from the story like Leorio or you die. Whereas Oda has enough space for useless characters in his story. Hell even some of the strawhats are useless themselves
I hate Oda so much for Wapol being alive. He’s still the same dipshit evil fuck, while dancing on the death of Hiruluk

I hate Oda so much for Wapol being alive. He’s still the same dipshit evil fuck, while dancing on the death of Hiruluk
nah these are just stories bro. The main thing that should happen is whats the most entertaining. if stories killed all their villains then all that entertainment value dies with them

Even fuckin Naruto chickened out after killing all its bad guys to show "The Ninja world is super serious", Kishimoto was like PSYCHE we bringing them all back.

I bet if Togashi one day finishes HxH, Tsereindnich might even survive to the last chapter. Just cause he's super entertaining, Togashi will keep him alive even though he's the most evil guy. Sam way even known Pedophile Hisoka is till alive

nah these are just stories bro. The main thing that should happen is whats the most entertaining. if stories killed all their villains then all that entertainment value dies with them

Even fuckin Naruto chickened out after killing all its bad guys to show "The Ninja world is super serious", Kishimoto was like PSYCHE we bringing them all back.

I bet if Togashi one day finishes HxH, Tsereindnich might even survive to the last chapter. Just cause he's super entertaining, Togashi will keep him alive even though he's the most evil guy. Sam way even known Pedophile Hisoka is till alive
I see your point