Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The Sogeking -

The weeb king has died, and his era has long gone with him. The weebs are now left stranded in the deserts, getting picked one after another by wolves. "But hope is not all lost," said Drago after taking a sip of his green tea. He then slaps the cape of a weeb that none has ever seen before and tells everyone: "This bad boy weeb here has came from an island inside our hearts, for they were weeping after the loss of the former king."

Not before long, the weebs murmured amongst themselves. Some looked happy, some looked sad, and some already started planning a coup d'etat. This was a weeb that none saw before, let alone knew about. But alas, the Kangaroo court who severed the head of the previous king has taken Drago's shady car salesman deal and promoted him as the new weeb king! the Sogeking!

A new king is born, Long may he reign! :pepemwai:

Emil

Certified Memelord
ok i see light said he survived a super kill but thats normal for every1?? but if i say i got smthing weaker than that im insta scum??

id like to know how did u know u were attacked by gaurdains in the first place @Light D Lamperouge

also i like inactive hunting, particularly tpein, cinera, seraph, jew, salah, rheal, missy

got my eyes on couple ppl for now but these would do

Status
Not open for further replies.