Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Use it on Rej please.

Pretty sure she's Gawr whatever, like @LANJI CUCKSMOKE said.
Can you do it, please?
Sorry, I need y’all to be a bit more specific...I can either target any ability used in a write up, or (this is the one shot) target an entire write up and discover the nature of any ability in it. Night write ups are excluded from this, though, and I have a separate ability where I can determine if anything’s been tampered with, but I can only use either one in a cycle and I can’t do the same one twice in a row. Basically, if y’all can quote me the write up or ability in question, I can either learn what it is OR if it’s been altered.

Usopp was talking about how he wants Yo to test him out like Yo did to Lind.

And now Yo's gone. And Usopp visited him.

Either Usopp killed him. Or Jinri did to frame Usopp.
Usopp been related to too much suspiciou activity for us to let this slite lmao.

Jinri will answer soon anyways, wait a sec. Can people under conditions just not answer at all to avoid them?

@Melontonin @MangoSenpai

Maybe specify that they have to come answer or they die or something?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Usopp been related to too much suspiciou activity for us to let this slite lmao.

Jinri will answer soon anyways, wait a sec. Can people under conditions just not answer at all to avoid them?

@Melontonin @MangoSenpai

Maybe specify that they have to come answer or they die or something?
In either case, my second command was for her to reveal her alignment. She has to speak either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.