Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but with soon he implied that we see Shanks this year.
A switch around the world only happen after a act ending and I can´t imagine the wano arc ending in the this year.
Oda never said this year re. Shanks specifically though. Oda's tease just means to expect something to do with Shanks either during Wano or after Wano.

And the battle of Onigashima with Kaido's defeat can definitely be concluded within another 33 chapters or so.

A Big Mom betrayal could give Kaido something to do for a bit. Oda's been drawing attention to her interest in the location of Kaido's Poneglyph, as well as wanting to capture Robin so she reads all the Poneglyphs for her.
Big Mom will go goofy OLin like Don Chinjao from a Luffy attack and then she attacks Kaido

I shit you not, this is exactly Oda type writing that's funny to him.
Looney Tunes Big Meme strikes again

Big Mom will go goofy OLin like Don Chinjao from a Luffy attack and then she attacks Kaido

I shit you not, this is exactly Oda type writing that's funny to him.
Looney Tunes Big Meme strikes again
Yeah, O-Lin is 100% coming back, Oda didn't setup that before to just drop it forever, this is coming back right now. Big Mom will probably go nutty and then her crew will pick her up and taker back to Whole Cake when they see shit is going down with Kaido.

A Big Mom betrayal could give Kaido something to do for a bit. Oda's been drawing attention to her interest in the location of Kaido's Poneglyph, as well as wanting to capture Robin so she reads all the Poneglyphs for her.
Highly likely to happen yeah
It would make sense plus the sn would have a good reason to win after that

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I dont this betrayal from meme to kaido.
In fact i dont even think they have a bad relationship the opposite tbh.
Whilst yes they "fought" its not been shown anything more than a sibling rivalry.
Meme outright said she sees him as her younger brother and we know what family is to her. Kaido despite her being his near equal didnt consider her as someone worthy to fight him and imo that has nothing to do with her strength but their relationship.
Theyve not seen each other in decades yet have easy contact with each other still get on and even know each others quirks like last chapter when she talked about him playing with his food. All this without going into the fact she is the one who made him by giving him the fruit in the first place. Even her son peros who came with marco to tell her to betray kaido she didnt even entertain it with him. Then theres the fact that the reason they teamed up was to get the ancient weapons and fight the navy which she cant do on her own .Their on panel moments has been one of the few things good about meme in wano and im sure it will be expanded on even further as we delve in to kaidos character and both their pasts on rox.

I hope spoilers tomorrow :beckmoji: or I’m gonna cry and my day will be ruined :josad::josad::josad::josad:
Post automatically merged:

NOpe, Sanji is the third of the total Rank, Luffy the Second, and Zoro the first XD
And there's a big gap between Sanji and Luffy XD
Polls
Really ? Hmm when I looked it always seemed that Sanji is more often in the top 3 than luffy. Oh I saw the poll you linked , yes you’re right :kata:

I hope spoilers tomorrow :beckmoji: or I’m gonna cry and my day will be ruined :josad::josad::josad::josad:
Post automatically merged:

Really ? Hmm when I looked it always seemed that Sanji is more often in the top 3 than luffy. Oh I saw the poll you linked , yes you’re right :kata:
BUT, if the local japanese votes are for Sanji, there's a Way for him to be the second, or even the first XD
But very very difficult XD
And, ngl i though the same as you, but Africa , Oceania and Europe aren't for Sanji XD
In Japan, Sanji is the first, and in Asia the Second, but in the rest, he's the third XD

Status
Not open for further replies.