Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm was pretty surprised of how well Sanji is doing in this poll :watchout:
I guess most of his fans are silent readers who doesn't involve in the fandom that much
People think Oda hates Sanji because of the raid suit but I think he legit thinks it's a cool idea because of the sentai stuff being super popular there. I think it might have boosted him popularity in Japan and Asia. He's not doing so great in the Western Hemisphere (US and Europe) but towards the East it seems like he's been on an incessant hot streak. Raid suit might have boosted his popularity actually lol

That whole "new generation" thing Oda is trying to push makes me think that Marco will step aside and do something else and let the guys from this generation take the fight (against King and Queen)
He probably gonna deal with an external issue or something :kayneshrug:

"I know, even more than they do, just how dangerous you can be!!"
Proceed to leave Luffy and 4 guys who has yet to defeat a YC against her and Kaido together:smoothieduck:

People think Oda hates Sanji because of the raid suit but I think he legit thinks it's a cool idea because of the sentai stuff being super popular there. I think it might have boosted him popularity in Japan and Asia. He's not doing so great in the Western Hemisphere (US and Europe) but towards the East it seems like he's been on an incessant hot streak. Raid suit might have boosted his popularity actually lol
He was always popular though lol I don't think RS have anything to do with that
Also I think people trying to tell Oda that they like this character and want to see more of him
Post automatically merged:

Law though :josad:
was doing great in the beginning but I don't see him much now
Only the SH monster trio dominating :josad:

It's certainly what Oda's trying to make us think.
I think it's more likely it's going to cause the umpteenth gag about Sanji being a Vinsmoke or that it's just a hint to Queen background as a scientist.

King is a better opponent than Queen for Sanji, they already clashed and he already tried to kill him. Not to mention Marco vs King doesn't make any sense as an on panel fight and that making Sanji fight on land or as his father (moreover while Marco and King fight in the sky) would be a crime.

Btw Orochi and Zoro's link are way stronger than Sanji and Queen's one, and i don't see anyone making a big deal out of it :specialmeh:
King is the fight people want but not the one Sanji deserves right now......At this point Sanji deserves Jack, maybe Queen. He can't just skip to 1st commander without overcoming a 2nd or 3rd.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It's certainly what Oda's trying to make us think.
I think it's more likely it's going to cause the umpteenth gag about Sanji being a Vinsmoke or that it's just a hint to Queen background as a scientist.

King is a better opponent than Queen for Sanji, they already clashed and he already tried to kill him. Not to mention Marco vs King doesn't make any sense as an on panel fight and that making Sanji fight on land or as his father (moreover while Marco and King fight in the sky) would be a crime.

Btw Orochi and Zoro's link are way stronger than Sanji and Queen's one, and i don't see anyone making a big deal out of it :specialmeh:
Orochi is dead thats why.

Queen and sanjo have all the set up.

He was always popular though lol I don't think RS have anything to do with that
Also I think people trying to tell Oda that they like this character and want to see more of him
Post automatically merged:

Law though :josad:
was doing great in the beginning but I don't see him much now
Only the SH monster trio dominating :josad:
Yeah it's looking rough for him lately Robin and Nami have been kicking his butt for the past days.... Maybe that gives Oda enough greenlight to kill him off if need be yikes

Yeah but I'm glad Luffy Zoro and Sanji are dominating I'm sure Oda would be pleased and never look to change that dynamic ever

BUT, if the local japanese votes are for Sanji, there's a Way for him to be the second, or even the first XD
But very very difficult XD
And, ngl i though the same as you, but Africa , Oceania and Europe aren't for Sanji XD
In Japan, Sanji is the first, and in Asia the Second, but in the rest, he's the third XD
I hope our boy Page one makes it at least in the top 20 , top 30 would be okay too :goyea:

King is the fight people want but not the one Sanji deserves right now......At this point Sanji deserves Jack, maybe Queen. He can't just skip to 1st commander without overcoming a 2nd or 3rd.
In whole cake island Sanji seemed to be on the same level as Daifuku and Oven, maybe he is now 3rd commander level. So I think that you’re right but Jack doesn’t suit Sanji as a foe. I guess it will be Sanji and drake vs queen

In whole cake island Sanji seemed to be on the same level as Daifuku and Oven, maybe he is now 3rd commander level. So I think that you’re right but Jack doesn’t suit Sanji as a foe. I guess it will be Sanji and drake vs queen
It depends on what Oda does with Jack, He's still a Commander and powerful, We don't know where he is but we know he's recovering right now, Oda's gonna bring Jack back for something. I've seen people say X Drake and Queen but the last couple of chapters have destroyed that theory. Queen is on the upper floors, and Apoo is not defeated, in fact I think Drake pretty much told Zoro and the others he'll take care of Apoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.