Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on what Oda does with Jack, He's still a Commander and powerful, We don't know where he is but we know he's recovering right now, Oda's gonna bring Jack back for something. I've seen people say X Drake and Queen but the last couple of chapters have destroyed that theory. Queen is on the upper floors, and Apoo is not defeated, in fact I think Drake pretty much told Zoro and the others he'll take care of Apoo.
Yes Drake vs Apoo is also a good matchup. I think Jack could fight Jinbe.

It's certainly what Oda's trying to make us think.
I think it's more likely it's going to cause the umpteenth gag about Sanji being a Vinsmoke or that it's just a hint to Queen background as a scientist.

King is a better opponent than Queen for Sanji, they already clashed and he already tried to kill him. Not to mention Marco vs King doesn't make any sense as an on panel fight and that making Sanji fight on land or as his father (moreover while Marco and King fight in the sky) would be a crime.

Btw Orochi and Zoro's link are way stronger than Sanji and Queen's one, and i don't see anyone making a big deal out of it :specialmeh:
But Orochi's weak fodder. Queen is not.

J

Jo_Ndule

:josad:Editors midway Act 3
"Climax of Act 3..."

Fans " there's no Act 3 coz wano has only 3 acts..."

:seriously: Editors failed to say climax of wano according to these fanboys who think 2 yonko will fall to 5SN "Oden prophecy"
That prophecy is flawed because Linlin is around and she isn't going anyway until midway Act 4

It's certainly what Oda's trying to make us think.
I think it's more likely it's going to cause the umpteenth gag about Sanji being a Vinsmoke or that it's just a hint to Queen background as a scientist.

King is a better opponent than Queen for Sanji, they already clashed and he already tried to kill him. Not to mention Marco vs King doesn't make any sense as an on panel fight and that making Sanji fight on land or as his father (moreover while Marco and King fight in the sky) would be a crime.

Btw Orochi and Zoro's link are way stronger than Sanji and Queen's one, and i don't see anyone making a big deal out of it :specialmeh:
u compare orochi the fodder with queen kaidos third strongest with 1.320b :whitepress:

:josad:Editors midway Act 3
"Climax of Act 3..."

Fans " there's no Act 3 coz wano has only 3 acts..."

:seriously: Editors failed to say climax of wano according to these fanboys who think 2 yonko will fall to 5SN "Oden prophecy"
That prophecy is flawed because Linlin is around and she isn't going anyway until midway Act 4
How dare you, everyone knows Kaido will fall thanks to the 9 shadows: Luffy, Zoro, Kid, Killer, Law, Big Mom, Prometheus, Zeus and Napoleon.

Status
Not open for further replies.