Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Please tell more

The reasons i mean
salah - mango saw his targeting both u and AL, which are the same targets lara targeted. she took ur ability and revived AL
noctis - i have a result on him showing he is oden, the character that killed zem
jinri - was faking this preach act the entire game to avoid asking questions, and is now claiming some sort of immortality
rheneal - shes new player but seems like she slipped some actions on light and flower. not sure what to read her rn but very possible scum slip
random a'hole - posting to meet minimum requirement, did nothing the entire game but coast, calling bullsht on their invest results on me

Emil

Certified Memelord
salah - mango saw his targeting both u and AL, which are the same targets lara targeted. she took ur ability and revived AL
noctis - i have a result on him showing he is oden, the character that killed zem
jinri - was faking this preach act the entire game to avoid asking questions, and is now claiming some sort of immortality
rheneal - shes new player but seems like she slipped some actions on light and flower. not sure what to read her rn but very possible scum slip
random a'hole - posting to meet minimum requirement, did nothing the entire game but coast, calling bullsht on their invest results on me
his*
answering*

Status
Not open for further replies.