Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Back to Kizaru being a swordsman.

While Kizaru used his sword against Ray, the only person capable of hurting him so far. It could be due to the fact that in order to safely engage Ray, he had to use a sword.

But WB also had a bladed weapon yet Kizaru didn't need a sword against him.

Here for example WB drops his bisento to utilize his power better, and use as much of his strength as he can

But Kizaru in his most serious clash/fight on panel opted for a sword

Now as I said it could be due to the fact that swordsman are extremely lethal, but he didn't use it against WB who he could overpower without it. WB perhaps could not use his haki efficiently.

Also note that Kizaru was pissed off because Ray stopped him.

One could play with the idea of him being a swordsman.

Shanks easily stopping Akainu is a great feat for him, indeed it is.
I don't disagree with that. Contrary to what people may believe, Shanks is one of my favourite characters and the man that got me into One Piece.

Also note how in that picture magma is dispersed in various directions, but none of it passes Shanks and his sword, presumably giving us the idea of barrier haki and or deflection haki.

kizaru's main thing is kicking at the speed of light. only used sword to fight sword user for like a minute , because leg vs sword doesn't fit

and shooting lazords is his ranged attack since you can't long range with leg:kayneshrug:
Kicking is not his main thing .hes used beams and swords more then heโ€™s kicked. What are you talking about?

baby 5 used swords and can't transform into swords, is she swordman? nah, that just shows the range of her powers. swordmen tend to have real swords, black blades, not lightsabers.:seriously:

he even shoots lasers with his leg.
Baby 5 is a weapon she transforms into a gun to why you donโ€™t bring that up? Whatever you say bro! ๐Ÿ˜‚get your hopes up and think Sanji is gonna fight kizaru Lmfaoo this is Sanji be katakuri all over again . Sanji will never be in that league oda canโ€™t make it more obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.