Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to check the authenticity of this. Saw someone saying that Redon said this-

"I regret to inform you guys that I am no longer able to provide you guys with spoilers. An order by the JPAC commission has just gone out and effective immediately anyone caught issuing spoiler images or texts of manga will be held liable and will face penalties in the form of heavy fines and potentially imprisonment. This comes as the result of the attempted false copyright claims on social media in previous weeks as an unknown party attempted to pose as Shueisha and directly stained the reputation of the brand. The company has since taken a zero tolerance policy against this sort of behavior and it has directly affected my work as well as other spoiler providers. I will keep you guys posted if anything changes. "

But didn't see Redon post this on AP or pirateking.es so it's likely to be made up
Well, if this is true, I think my current tag is a perfect representation of what I wanna say to this "unknown party" (minus the smile).

Just want to check the authenticity of this. Saw someone saying that Redon said this-

"I regret to inform you guys that I am no longer able to provide you guys with spoilers. An order by the JPAC commission has just gone out and effective immediately anyone caught issuing spoiler images or texts of manga will be held liable and will face penalties in the form of heavy fines and potentially imprisonment. This comes as the result of the attempted false copyright claims on social media in previous weeks as an unknown party attempted to pose as Shueisha and directly stained the reputation of the brand. The company has since taken a zero tolerance policy against this sort of behavior and it has directly affected my work as well as other spoiler providers. I will keep you guys posted if anything changes. "

But didn't see Redon post this on AP or pirateking.es so it's likely to be made up
It is fake....@Lance_Dragonite is redon and he didn't post anything as such in any of the forums.......

S

SwordMaster

If redon stop leaking spoiler he post this first on apforum or pirteking it's obviously fake.

Whoever made this up then is a sad existence with how comprehensively detailed that paragraph is for a fake one lol
People are making very weird spoilers..so it is not a surprise that people would come up with this kind of shit....whoever it is, he/she knows that people fall for clickbaits and also knows how desperate one piece fandom for spoilers and its related news....:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.