Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stealthblack

He have no reason to be there
his mommy in law is there... the one he barely run away from last arc, the one that captured him and forced him to go to wci whole reason that arc even happened.

he is also good friends with kinemon, the very first one that meets and helps kinemon from all SHs. and since both kinemon and sanji are big P. even more bonding there

Zolo

Cope Doctor
his mommy in law is there... the one he barely run away from last arc, the one that captured him and forced him to go to wci whole reason that arc even happened.

he is also good friends with kinemon, the very first one that meets and helps kinemon from all SHs. and since both kinemon and sanji are big P. even more bonding there
Sanji kills big mom :steef:

And guess who just got teleported down, who should now be surrounded by enemies.

M

mckengrie

I don't want to see Zoro and Sanji in Roof so I don't care this situation. Look our crew everytime boring.

I want to see Yamato-Chan in roof .

these basterds are so lucky, oda may even delay for a few chapters+breaks so they can derp zoro kills kaidou for a few more weeks/months
But don’t worry, we already have our bet. You will be banned for a month and won’t have to interact with anyone
Post automatically merged:

I don't want to see Zoro and Sanji in Roof so I don't care this situation.

I want to see Yamato-Chan in roof .
News flash, Zoro’s been there for over a month now I think

J

Jo_Ndule

Retainers lose >>> Law saves them
Law was the one who also brought them inside Onigashima

SNs will lose >>> Oden (Yamato) will save SNs
Oden is the one with the prophecy thing.

Yamato needs to resolve her issues with Kaido.
She will accept to lead as Shogun in exchange Kaido spare SNs lives.
While Yamato talks with kaido... Sanji will be saving SNs

Status
Not open for further replies.