You do see me marking "child" state of mind? Wanting something so much and throwing tantrums about it is exactly what children do.

This still doesn't answer my question. How did BM not having her memories nerf her inherent natural durability? Her knee scraping and vulnerability was shown only with Mother Caramel.
Losing Memories or throwing tantrums don't affect her physical durability or striking Power, it only affects her thinking, she is in Rage mode when throwing tantrums but as we saw she still had consciousness and could listen to what Perospero was saying.... Breaking Caramel's photo is complete different its like paralysis in which defenses system and nervous system stops working, imagine yourself right infront of a Hungry lion that's the type of nervous breakdown/paralysis I am talking about

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Losing Memories or throwing tantrums don't affect her physical durability or striking Power, it only affects her thinking, she is in Rage mode when throwing tantrums but as we saw she still had consciousness and could listen to what Perospero was saying.... Breaking Caramel's photo is complete different its like paralysis in which defenses system and nervous system stops working, imagine yourself right infront of a Hungry lion that's the type of nervous breakdown/paralysis I am talking about
I was asking how did BM not having her memories nerf her dura, because Queen cracked her skull. People say she was nerfed, ok she couldn't use haki, but she has been hyped for her dura, and yet Queen cracked her skull.

I

Inspector_Mu

She never cracker her skill
I was asking how did BM not having her memories nerf her dura, because Queen cracked her skull. People say she was nerfed, ok she couldn't use haki, but she has been hyped for her dura, and yet Queen cracked her skull.
Whenever someone bones are cracker
Oda emphasizes and shows it clearly
He did it with ma y characters

BM was under pressure
That sfx doesn't stand for cracking only but pressure too

Pleass Stop your propaganda by using DenDen interpretations as if BM skull was cracked and this is a spoiler room not arena

These Mods should do their jobs instead of making any thread become a power level area and then gets toxic

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
She never cracker her skill

Whenever someone bones are cracker
Oda emphasizes and shows it clearly
He did it with ma y characters

BM was under pressure
That sfx doesn't stand for cracking only but pressure too

Pleass Stop your propaganda by using DenDen interpretations as if BM skull was cracked and this is a spoiler room not arena

These Mods should do their jobs instead of making any thread become a power level area and then gets toxic
Ndule senpai I don't want you to leave again, so I will just state some things. This was not a power level discussion, it was an inquiry that we talked about earlier. I am sorry that BM getting her head cracked goes against your headcanon, and that people who translate have confirmed what the SFX means. Also please don't go around insulting translators, who just do their jobs, and are of immense help to us. I have no interest in discussing anything with you, so please leave it at this.

I

Inspector_Mu

Ndule senpai I don't want you to leave again, so I will just state some things. This was not a power level discussion, it was an inquiry that we talked about earlier. I am sorry that BM getting her head cracked goes against your headcanon, and that people who translate have confirmed what the SFX means. Also please don't go around insulting translators, who just do their jobs, and are of immense help to us. I have no interest in discussing anything with you, so please leave it at this.
You can go write your stuff in arena

Stop ruining every thread by bashing crgarafters and wankng your fav

You guys are toxic
Learn to have/respect boundaries in your lives please