Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
She couldn't use haki. Also, she had the mind of a child. That is a huge nerf. Her aura changed completely when she regained her memories too. She'd be able to one shot Queen by taking his soul.
She didn't use haki here as well.

And was also in a ''child'' state of mind. But she still tanked Zeus' attack and walked through the earth. But Queen cracked her scull. Haki doesn't seem to be needed for her natural durability.

I am not asking that. I am just asking how does that impede her natural dura? It just means that Queen's attack was enough to pass it.

She didn't use haki here as well.

And was also in a ''child'' state of mind. But she still tanked Zeus' attack and walked through the earth. But Queen cracked her scull. Haki doesn't seem to be needed for her natural durability.

I am not asking that. I am just asking how does that impede her natural dura? It just means that Queen's attack was enough to pass it.
that is not child state....that is different thing....her hunger pangs mode but she is still partially sane.....

BigMom was only seen vulnerable when there is a mental breakdown like she injured her knee just by kneeling down when mother caramel photo was broken ....and whatever Queen does is just a small crack...and she went unconscious because she got her memories back.....

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
that is not child state....that is different thing....her hunger pangs mode but she is still partially sane.....

BigMom was only seen vulnerable when there is a mental breakdown like she injured her knee just by kneeling down when mother caramel photo was broken ....and whatever Queen does is just a small crack...and she went unconscious because she got her memories back.....
You do see me marking "child" state of mind? Wanting something so much and throwing tantrums about it is exactly what children do.

This still doesn't answer my question. How did BM not having her memories nerf her inherent natural durability? Her knee scraping and vulnerability was shown only with Mother Caramel.

You do see me marking "child" state of mind? Wanting something so much and throwing tantrums about it is exactly what children do.

This still doesn't answer my question. How did BM not having her memories nerf her inherent natural durability? Her knee scraping and vulnerability was shown only with Mother Caramel.
well...that is still a mystery...especially a mere kneeling down on the ground can make you bruise when you can tank higher end attacks.....I guess Oda will explain later when/if BigMom have serious fight....

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
well...that is still a mystery...especially a mere kneeling down on the ground can make you bruise when you can tank higher end attacks.....I guess Oda will explain later when/if BigMom have serious fight....
Yeah, I guess there will be some sort of an explanation. I am not exactly certain why he would have Queen crack her skull. Guess we'll see.