rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Nice chapter.

Awesome that Luffy-Kidd tag team using Kaido as a sandbag. I hope see these two vs Kaido alone more later.

Confirmed that Kaido's dragon body is similar to that giant snake from Skypiea since Killer and Law's attacks didn't really work and Law only guessed that the heart might be there since he struck next to the scar, internal attacks are almost useless against him. At the end this dragon form isn't so useless, at least in these circunstances.
And Luffy probably is not using even Barrier Haki.

Killer made Kaido's eyes went blanck, like scabbards. Imagine if it was Zoro lmao, Zoroliebers would say that he surpassed Togen Totsuka xddddd.
"Zoro is the MVP after Luffy" I read many times in the spoiler discussion thread

Same treatment as Killer, again:

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

"Zoro can mid diff or lower Sanji" -> needs help again against flying enemies, missed a giant target who doesn't have FS (probably not even the medium CoO that priests and Enel have) :gokulaugh:

"RS is a powerup and Enma no, Sanji needed a powerup to be able to keep up " -> BM without seeing Oden saw that the sword is out of ordinary:gokulaugh:

I lost the count of how many weeks with L's Zorobois got lol.
Zorobois love their Ls

What a shame, I didn't like the fact that Luffy didn't get hurt....he's taken a fire blast directly in his face, my knowledge says me that rubber is weak against the fire.
By the way, I think the lighting was hurtless to Kid and Law
It's rubber harmonized with CoA, so it's not surprising.
And Luffy tanked since ever high temperature attacks.

You just said he tanked it.
The whole situation was made to show Luffy how he is tanking Yonko attacks and can fight them, dumbass. It doesn't matter if in this case lightning does not work against him because he is rubber, that's not the point of the scene and context.
Return to school you as well, so the other dumbass wouldn't be alone.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

The whole situation was made to show Luffy how he is tanking Yonko attacks and can fight them, dumbass. It doesn't matter if in this case lightning does not work against him because he is rubber, that's not the point of the scene and context.
Lmfao eat shit you got bodied. He doesnt tank it at all it doesnt even affect him.

Lmfaooo you got bodied hard as usual :suresure::suresure:

it's the time for me to take the stage again :saden:
- Fucking Kaido himself the supposed WSC shivered from Zoro attack and said what ? :saden::risitavirus::risitavirus:
ゾクッ, shudder chill shiver

- as for those ppl who said Kaido didn't dodge are u reading 5 pieces ? :saden::shame::shame:

Kaido did an effort to evade and after that he panted ; also there is some signs of his mvms . :risitavirus::yurazclear::yurazclear::yurazclear::virusprot:

sanji tards / kid tards / yonko tards why did Kaido panted after Zoro just used one sword style:shame::shame::shame::shame:

Drawn for the purpose of seeing Luffy tanking both Yonko attacks.
Return to school or start to read some books, baaaaaaka.
But they are still portrayed the same. The three are struck by lightning. How is it conveniently about "tanking attack" now? Same thing can also be said to killer and zoro then. Keep changing ur argument now, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.