General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
No you clown. You are wrong full stop. Oda has called fujitora brook law all swordsman. Youre a disingenuous troll.
My god, what's your problem? You have your own point of view, I respect it, and therefore do not continue to argue, but you continue to write, and aggressively, as if trying to prove something. Don't think that your point of view is the only correct one. By the way, what do you think Mihawk's bounty will be?
Post automatically merged:

There aren't characters who have a bounty in the 3B range so far, to me Mihawk and Rayleigh are the top-dog candidates
Good point. I don't agree about Mihawk, but it's still possible.

df dont exclude one from being a swordsman
neither does haki as people used to say for shanks as well
shiryu is still a swordsman.
Is that information from the vivre cards?

My god, what's your problem? You have your own point of view, I respect it, and therefore do not continue to argue, but you continue to write, and aggressively, as if trying to prove something. Don't think that your point of view is the only correct one. By the way, what do you think Mihawk's bounty will be?

Good point. I don't agree about Mihawk, but it's still possible.

Is that information from the vivre cards?
not exactly.
Fujitora has a df , he is still a swordsman
black blades and armament haki
if you have official copies of the manga at the first couple pages it includes info of certain characters. like a mini vivrecard of some sorts

this is one of those
"pure swordsmen doesnt include those with df"
the statement would be valid if you couldnt find an example of someone that fits the bill called a swordsman but you still can.
zoro's novel has shanks, ryuma, vista, mihawk as candidates for the wss. as with all novels its unclear if oda supervised them tho.

Last edited:
I

Inspector_Mu

This sbs was wrongly translated
do you mean power wise or bounty/threat wise cause those would be two different things.
he has been put together with two other yonkos in an sbs by Oda.
In SBS volume 73:

D: Hey, Oda! In all of these fight scenes, why doesn't anybody go for the men's groins? Doesn't that seem like the quickest path to victory? P.N. Eldest of the Asada Siblings.

O: True, that is a vital area. Just imagine legends among men--Whitebeard, Shanks, Mihawk--staring each other down, bearing their weighty ideals...and trying to whack each other in the balls! IS THAT THE KIND OF MANGA YOU WANT TO READ?!
Stephen or whatever added the word legend

Oda never called them all 3 legends
We already went over this even with denden
There was no "legend" mentioned by Oda when he spoke them all

Stephen wanted to sound smart and now people are using this sbs to say Mihawk was put same level as wb

This sbs was wrongly translated

Stephen or whatever added the word legend

Oda never called them all 3 legends
We already went over this even with denden
There was no "legend" mentioned by Oda when he spoke them all

Stephen wanted to sound smart and now people are using this sbs to say Mihawk was put same level as wb
They were still put side by side in that particular statement
whether he was calling them legends or not is not my concern. Refer to my previous post upfront where that is clarified. There's an awful lot of strong characters that he could pick from but he chose those 3 suggesting mihawk is indeed in their league. Thats my point.
aka you dont want to see a fight between strong people like shanks, mihawk or wb be reduced to cheap shots or groin attacks. it would be lame.

I

Inspector_Mu

They were still put side by side in that particular statement
whether he was calling them legends or not is not my concern. Refer to my previous post upfront where that is clarified. There's an awful lot of strong characters that he could pick from but he chose those 3 suggesting mihawk is indeed in their league. Thats my point.
aka you dont want to see a fight between strong people like shanks, mihawk or wb be reduced to cheap shots or groin attacks. it would be lame.

Oda can place anyone on same line, has nothing to do with Mihawk being so powerful, we saw at MF mkhawk accepted inferiority to old sick wb

Also when he stated this.. BM Kaido weren't introduced yet Even Garp and admirals weren't introduced I bet.

He only used top dudes we fans saw at the time

Anyway
Stop using the sbs to state Mihawk is so Powerful when it doesn't

Oda can place anyone on same line, has nothing to do with Mihawk being so powerful, we saw at MF mkhawk accepted inferiority to old sick wb

Also when he stated this.. BM Kaido weren't introduced yet Even Garp and admirals weren't introduced I bet.

He only used top dudes we fans saw at the time

Anyway
Stop using the sbs to state Mihawk is so Powerful when it doesn't
by sbs 73 those characters were all introduced, mama already had a face reveal, kaido was already revealed as the emeperor that law, luffy wanted to take down . This was in nw by the way around the time of dressrossa
not only are you wrong
its not my only argument for why mihawk is powerful
and you cant tell me what to use in an argument if its coming from a legit source of info. if you want to argue with it thats fine. Again as expected of you noodle. I suppose you dont realize the volume numbers correspond to the actual volumes of the manga.
that will of course be the one of the implications/intepretations if he wasnt a rival a shanks
or if he didnt hold the world's title in his field while an admiral is also a confirmed swordsman
when we learn a commander of wb was able to permanently scar kaido with a blade inferior to what mihawk has achieved with yoru.
he is very comparable to any of the yonkos in strength individually. whether he has as much threat to the wg or influence is different.
it is funny how you could go from this
"legends among men" while mentioning very powerful people which is what they have in common
to this
"character and attitude towards the enemy, bearing in mind that they will win by fair means, I do not resort to tricks or dirty tricks. That is, they will fight like a man. Nothing more."
https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/SBS_Volume_73

I

Inspector_Mu

by sbs 73 those characters were all introduced, mama already had a face reveal, kaido was already revealed as the emeperor that law, luffy wanted to take down . This was in nw by the way around the time of dressrossa
not only are you wrong
its not my only argument for why mihawk is powerful
and you cant tell me what to use in an argument if its coming from a legit source of info. if you want to argue with it thats fine. Again as expected of you noodle. I suppose you dont realize the volume numbers correspond to the actual volumes of the manga.

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/SBS_Volume_73
Well the SBS was from volume 73. Okay

But still doesnt change the fact that sbs doesnt make mohawk yonko/admiral legal

He never fought nor matched one

He rivaled a way weaker shanks and vista

Luffy - 30 million → 100 million → 300 million → 400 million 500 → million → 1,500 billion - after defeating the BM and Kaido alliance 3-4 billion.
Zoro - 60 million → 120 million → 320 million - 820 to 1,060 billion
Sanji - 77 million → 177 million → 330 million - 730 to 977 million
Jimbei - 76 million → 250 million → 438 million - 550 to 676 million
Usopp - 30 million → 200 million - 300 to 400 million
Robin - 79 million → 80 million → 130 million - 230 to 279-330 million. Or perhaps even higher because of the knowledge.
Nami - 16 million → 66 million - 166 to 266 million
Franky - 44 million → 94 million - 194 to 294 million
Brook - 33 million → 83 million - 183 to 283 million
Chopper - 50 Belly → 100 Belly - 150 Belly or normal bounty in 100-200 million

Considering the number of characters involved in the story, I think the bounties will increase as in the DR, they will throw 100-200 million for those involved in the incident. With the exception of the heads of the active forces.

An admiral and a yonko minimum are swordsman. Mihawk is wss.
Look at my sig zoro wants to be the strongest swordsman ever. No chance tgat leaves him just over yc1.
Even if he is yonko level he can't have a bounty in the yonko range. He doesn't have the military strenght and the notoriety/crime cv like lowest valued yonko like BB (or even Luffy). BB is the man even making it to Ym's kill list :cheers:

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
"character and attitude towards the enemy, bearing in mind that they will win by fair means, I do not resort to tricks or dirty tricks. That is, they will fight like a man. Nothing more."
Didn't Shanks say that there wasn't any "fair or unfair" in a fight between pirates or something like that? :memehm:

But I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Oda gave a pretty damn high bounty just for the wow factor since he was the first Warlord and known big time pirate introduced in the series (don't forget, we didn't get hints that Shanks was a big deal until Mihawk showed Shanks Luffy's first bounty)

now that I think about it, Whatever Beckman's Bounty is, by the time Luffy will meet shanks (After this Wano Arc Most Likely) by that time Zoro should have higher bounty than Beckman in order to at least visually it could tell us that Luffy's Promise was true and Luffy had found greater crew than Shanks....so for Zoro's bounty to be around 3Billion who might his opponent be in order for Zoro to get that high bounty....and also that again should put Mihawk above zoro's bounty (at least till Zoro actually defeats him)