General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
The only "resumed" bounties we have from Warlords are:

Jinbe - 250 million (frozen) - 438 million (resumed) - 75.2% increase
Law - 440 million (frozen) - 500 million (resumed) - 13.6% increase

Plus Oda said that Crocodile would have "at least two times" the 81 million (frozen) bounty he had.

Law only got a 60 million boost, but you could say it was because (1) his bounty was only frozen recently (2) it was tied to Luffy which kept at 500(L)-550(A)-602(S) probably because the brothers. But even Jinbe didn't get a full 2x multiplier. So we don't have a precedent of actually doubling a frozen bounty, apart from Oda's word on Crocodile which was frozen very young like Boa, and unlike Mihawk/Doffy.

Doffy was the highest pre-TS frozen bounty at it was 340 million, but he was an underground market broker. It wasn't just strength. Moriah fought toe to toe with Kaido just like Shanks/Mihawk and his was 320 million. I highly doubt Mihawk's frozen bounty is more than 1 billion, unless Oda retconned the fuck out of it.

And even then, would he get a 3x multiplier? Very doubtful... It's never been done before with a Warlord.

Plus Oda said that Crocodile would have "at least two times" the 81 million (frozen) bounty he had.

Law only got a 60 million boost, but you could say it was because (1) his bounty was only frozen recently (2) it was tied to Luffy which kept at 500(L)-550(A)-602(S) probably because the brothers. But even Jinbe didn't get a full 2x multiplier. So we don't have a precedent of actually doubling a frozen bounty, apart from Oda's word on Crocodile which was frozen very young like Boa, and unlike Mihawk/Doffy.

Doffy was the highest pre-TS frozen bounty at it was 340 million, but he was an underground market broker. It wasn't just strength. Moriah fought toe to toe with Kaido just like Shanks/Mihawk and his was 320 million. I highly doubt Mihawk's frozen bounty is more than 1 billion, unless Oda retconned the fuck out of it.

And even then, would he get a 3x multiplier? Very doubtful... It's never been done before with a Warlord.
Moriah challenging an emperor was probably more along the lines of what the super nova's did.

IE, guys like Hawkins, Apoo, Bege and Kidd.

Moriah was slaughtered by Kaido by the sounds of it.

Blackbeard having a higher bounty than Mihawk wouldn’t make any sense he’s only had a bounty for 2 years and has been a yonko for only 1 year compared to mihawk who was well known even during Rogers era 24 years vs 2 years
Post automatically merged:

Yes but than there’s just wrong opinions

Also I feel like the highest bounty should be introduced by itself it’ll be more hype that way
It's the reverse. Hawkchan having a higher bounty than a full-fledged yonko wouldn't make sense because.
1. He has been a world government puppy for years which means his bounty was frozen (look at Doffy and Kuma).
2. He doesn't have the feats to outdo BB in terms of notoriety. BB was credited with the impel down chaos (much more than Luffy)
a)Impel down
b)Marineford
c)Payback War
3. Mihawk and BB can be argued to be in the same however but BB has an army that has Mihawk level henchmen (Aokiji Shiryu etc)

Going by all those points Mihawk shouldn't have a higher bounty than BB. Logically it doesn't make sense for him to be higher. Though Oda may through logic out of the window and give him the higher one. Though going by common sense and logical deductive thinking he shouldn't have the higher one.

Moriah fought toe to toe with who?
you mean kaido beat him and slaughtered his crew on his own
:kaidowhat:

Beckman, Yasopp, Lucky Roo, Karasu, Morley, King, Lindberg, Bello Betty, Marco, Vista, Shiryuu will all be 1.5 bil +

his bounty was eventually frozen and im not sure a guy going around challenging swordsmen would necessarily be a huge threat to the wg to the point he gets a bounty similar to a yonko.

Dunno about his bounty now after the abolition of the shichibukai though.
If he defeated some big time Marine Swordsmen, then thatd warrant a high bounty. And ofc if he defeated big shot Pirates.

Beckman, Yasopp, Lucky Roo, Karasu, Morley, King, Lindberg, Bello Betty, Marco, Vista, Shiryuu will all be 1.5 bil +

If he defeated some big time Marine Swordsmen, then thatd warrant a high bounty. And ofc if he defeated big shot Pirates.
Mihawks definitely going to get some kind of huge bounty. A bounty bigger than an official emperor. I think that's a little harder to see(in saying this, it'll be interesting to see how much higher than Luffy's current bounty some of the higher commanders bounties are).

Whitebeard - WSM and has bounty 5,046,000,000
Kaido - WSC and has bounty 4,611,100,000
Mihawk - WSS, bounty - unknown
Three owners of the title of the WS. The bounty of the two are known. It is in the range of 4.5 - 5 billion.
Logically, Mihawk should have 4 billion or so.
But there is a nuance - no team. Although I am considering if you are strong, then you are strong without a team. BM, being only a kid and with one cook on her side, was already terrifying the countries of NW.
And if people were suddenly needed, then you can force them to obey and follow orders. If Hody managed to gather 100,000 people, then for BM it would not be difficult at all.
So I think the lack of a team is not such a big problem and does not greatly affect the bounty, if at all affects the bounty.
If Mihawk has a bounty of less than 3 billion, then his title of the Strongest is nothing compared to the titles of Kaido and Whitebeard.

Whitebeard - WSM and has bounty 5,046,000,000
Kaido - WSC and has bounty 4,611,100,000
Mihawk - WSS, bounty - unknown
Three owners of the title of the WS. The bounty of the two are known. It is in the range of 4.5 - 5 billion.
Logically, Mihawk should have 4 billion or so.
But there is a nuance - no team. Although I am considering if you are strong, then you are strong without a team. BM, being only a kid and with one cook on her side, was already terrifying the countries of NW.
And if people were suddenly needed, then you can force them to obey and follow orders. If Hody managed to gather 100,000 people, then for BM it would not be difficult at all.
So I think the lack of a team is not such a big problem and does not greatly affect the bounty, if at all affects the bounty.
If Mihawk has a bounty of less than 3 billion, then his title of the Strongest is nothing compared to the titles of Kaido and Whitebeard.
Proper readers do know he is not comparable to Kaido and WB. Only his team of wankers keep comparing them to those two. He won't have a yonko level bounty since he doesn't have their kind of military strength. He can't even be above BB. His frozen bounty was probably below a billion. His new will be below 2B.

Proper readers do know he is not comparable to Kaido and WB. Only his team of wankers keep comparing them to those two. He won't have a yonko level bounty since he doesn't have their kind of military strength. He can't even be above BB. His frozen bounty was probably below a billion. His new will be below 2B.
Complete agreement. My personal opinion is that he will have a bounty of 1.8 billion. Just a lot of people put him on a level with Yonko, which I don't agree with. Especially knowing the Ode with its references, it may well be that Mihawk will have 1,897,000,000 as a reference to the original Dracula.
Dracula is an 1897 Gothic horror novel by Irish author Bram Stoker.

Last edited:
Complete agreement. My personal opinion is that he will have a bounty of 1.8 billion. Just a lot of people put him on a level with Yonko, which I don't agree with. Especially knowing the Ode with its references, it may well be that Mihawk will have 1,897,000,000 as a reference to the original Dracula.
Dracula is an 1897 Gothic horror novel by Irish author Bram Stoker.
do you mean power wise or bounty/threat wise cause those would be two different things.
he has been put together with two other yonkos in an sbs by Oda.
In SBS volume 73:

D: Hey, Oda! In all of these fight scenes, why doesn't anybody go for the men's groins? Doesn't that seem like the quickest path to victory? P.N. Eldest of the Asada Siblings.

O: True, that is a vital area. Just imagine legends among men--Whitebeard, Shanks, Mihawk--staring each other down, bearing their weighty ideals...and trying to whack each other in the balls! IS THAT THE KIND OF MANGA YOU WANT TO READ?!

do you mean power wise or bounty/threat wise cause those would be two different things.
he has been put together with two other yonkos in an sbs by Oda.
In SBS volume 73:

D: Hey, Oda! In all of these fight scenes, why doesn't anybody go for the men's groins? Doesn't that seem like the quickest path to victory? P.N. Eldest of the Asada Siblings.

O: True, that is a vital area. Just imagine legends among men--Whitebeard, Shanks, Mihawk--staring each other down, bearing their weighty ideals...and trying to whack each other in the balls! IS THAT THE KIND OF MANGA YOU WANT TO READ?!
I read this sbs.
Because these are not clown characters. I can’t imagine that Whitebeard and Mihawk beat in the balls, but I can imagine Shanks, a drunkard and a merry fellow. Well, when Shanks is not fun, he is as serious as possible.
Oda put on a par their character and attitude towards the enemy, bearing in mind that they will win by fair means, I do not resort to tricks or dirty tricks. That is, they will fight like a man. Nothing more.

I read this sbs.
Because these are not clown characters. I can’t imagine that Whitebeard and Mihawk beat in the balls, but I can imagine Shanks, a drunkard and a merry fellow. Well, when Shanks is not fun, he is as serious as possible.
Oda put on a par their character and attitude towards the enemy, bearing in mind that they will win by fair means, I do not resort to tricks or dirty tricks. That is, they will fight like a man. Nothing more.
that will of course be the one of the implications/intepretations if he wasnt a rival a shanks
or if he didnt hold the world's title in his field while an admiral is also a confirmed swordsman
when we learn a commander of wb was able to permanently scar kaido with a blade inferior to what mihawk has achieved with yoru.
he is very comparable to any of the yonkos in strength individually. whether he has as much threat to the wg or influence is different.
it is funny how you could go from this
"legends among men" while mentioning very powerful people which is what they have in common
to this
"character and attitude towards the enemy, bearing in mind that they will win by fair means, I do not resort to tricks or dirty tricks. That is, they will fight like a man. Nothing more."

Last edited:
that will of course be the one of the implications/intepretations if he wasnt a rival a shanks
or if he didnt hold the world's title in his field while an admiral is also a confirmed swordsman
when we learn a commander of wb was able to permanently scar kaido with a blade inferior to what mihawk has achieved with yoru.
he is very comparable to any of the yonkos in strength individually. whether he has as much threat to the wg or influence is different.
it is funny how you could go from this
"legends among men" while mentioning very powerful people which is what they have in common
to this
"character and attitude towards the enemy, bearing in mind that they will win by fair means, I do not resort to tricks or dirty tricks. That is, they will fight like a man. Nothing more."
I'm not talking about their power. Each of them is strong enough. But in SBS they were talking about the nature of the characters, not their strength.
Speaking of Shanks and Mihawk as rivals, they last fought 13-14 years ago at least, when Shanks was not even a Yonko, but was still recruiting a team before the dangerous journey and had been based in Luffy's village for a year.It is difficult to call them rivals when each went his own way.
Mihawk is the Strongest Swordsman in the World. But tell me, say the World's Strongest Boxer will be Yonko level?
Or the World's Strongest Shooter, who is it - Yasopp? As I recall, Yasopp and Vista are hostile to each other.
The World's Strongest Fishman, who is it -Jimbei or Jack? In the sea it is obvious that Jimbei, on land obviously Jack.
If Mihawk didn't have his title, would anyone put him on Yonko's level? Because of this title, all these disagreements about his level of strength.
Although I see no problem why to be Yonko's first mate little for Mihawk, after all, and Zoro in the end will be the first mate+ Yonko. I mean KoP's FM, like a Rayleigh.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I'm not talking about their power. Each of them is strong enough. But in SBS they were talking about the nature of the characters, not their strength.
Speaking of Shanks and Mihawk as rivals, they last fought 13-14 years ago at least, when Shanks was not even a Yonko, but was still recruiting a team before the dangerous journey and had been based in Luffy's village for a year.It is difficult to call them rivals when each went his own way.
Mihawk is the Strongest Swordsman in the World. But tell me, say the World's Strongest Boxer will be Yonko level?
Or the World's Strongest Shooter, who is it - Yasopp? As I recall, Yasopp and Vista are hostile to each other.
The World's Strongest Fishman, who is it -Jimbei or Jack? In the sea it is obvious that Jimbei, on land obviously Jack.
If Mihawk didn't have his title, would anyone put him on Yonko's level? Because of this title, all these disagreements about his level of strength.
Although I see no problem why to be Yonko's first mate little for Mihawk, after all, and Zoro in the end will be the first mate+ Yonko. I mean KoP's FM, like a Reilly.
An admiral and a yonko minimum are swordsman. Mihawk is wss.
Look at my sig zoro wants to be the strongest swordsman ever. No chance tgat leaves him just over yc1.

Although I see no problem why to be Yonko's first mate little for Mihawk, after all, and Zoro in the end will be the first mate+ Yonko. I mean KoP's FM, like a Reilly.
A YC1 will not be considered a legend and his name will never reach the skies.....

Only one of the 3 world titles introduced by the author is questioned..... maybe cuz is not linked to the MC..

An admiral and a yonko minimum are swordsman. Mihawk is wss.
Look at my sig zoro wants to be the strongest swordsman ever. No chance tgat leaves him just over yc1.
As a swordsman he can be stronger than the Admiral\Yonko in fencing. But the power of the Admirals is not limited to these examples. Mihawk may have the power of DF, then that's another conversation.

A YC1 will not be considered a legend and his name will never reach the skies.....

Only one of the 3 world titles introduced by the author is questioned..... maybe cuz is not linked to the MC..
Whitebeard said he remembered the legendary fight between Mihawk and Shanks, and it sounded like it happened a long time ago, before Shanks lost his arm. Even before the formation of Yonko. So what was this legendary fight between them? Fight between Shiki and Garp with Sengoku. Fight between Rocks and Garp with Roger. Battle of two admirals on the PH. These can be called legendary

Last edited:
As a swordsman he can be stronger than the Admiral\Yonko in fencing. But the power of the Admirals is not limited to these examples. Mihawk may have the power of DF, then that's another conversation.

Whitebeard said he remembered the legendary fight between Mihawk and Shanks, and it sounded like it happened a long time ago, before Shanks lost his arm. Even before the formation of Yonko. So what was this legendary fight between them? Fight between Shiki and Garp with Sengoku. Fight between Rocks and Garp with Roger. Battle of two admirals on the PH. These can be called legendary
Ummm I was mentioning about Zoro dream....

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

No anyone who is at their best fighting with a sword is under the wss. Shanks and fuji fall under this.