General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Why would he have a higher bounty than a Yonkou?
BB’s bounty is pretty low even in comparison to the current Yonkou. I mean Kaidou is a whopping 2bil and then some more higher than BB so I don’t think BB’s bounty is Yonkou standard at all. In which case, Beckman surpassing BB’s current bounty isnt unrealistic imo.

In addition Shanks/Beckman give off a similar feel to Luffy & Zoro, so I think we can get a pretty good idea of what Benn’s bounty will be if we reference the diff between Luffy & Zoro’s bounties. When Zoro’s bounty is closest to Luffy’s it’s always about 60% of Luffy’s bounty (500/320 - Dressrosa, 100/60 - Alabasta) so if we reference that, 60% of Shanks bounty is about 2.4bil which is what I predict for Benn.

2 billion increase for no reason?

All your Shichibukai bounties are crazy inflated.
According to Kizaru, Weevil’s strength is reminiscent of a young WB (WB maxes out at 5bil, so I don’t think it’s odd for a young WB to have had a bounty around half that). Plus Weevil is shaping up to be Luffy’s opponent imo, so an unfrozen bounty lower that 1.5bil is very unlikely as it’d be a tad underwhelming. Also, BB gives off a feel of being close to the other Yonkou but not quite there, so Luffy beating or tieing Weevil that has a comparable bounty to BB would indicate that he’s already arrived at current BB’s level in a sense.

Lastly the Shichibukai were said to maintain a 3 way balance of power with the Marines & the Yonkou prior to its abolition so I doubt Oda’s gonna be giving us low bounties for the Shichibukai after having recently shown us those staggering Yonkou bounties.

I think Oda has clearly delineated between YC bounties and Yonkou bounties. All YCs seen so far have had bounties below 1.5M. I wouldn't be surprised if even Beckman and Marco have bounties below 5M.
Oda made it a point to emphasize the bounties of Shanks’s commanders as out the ordinary and that’s considering the bounties of Kaidou’s commanders are already insanely high.

Weevil was already really strong when he became a Shichibukai. And his frozen bounty is only 480M. I don't think he became that much stronger in the interim.

Furthermore, Weevil was hyped for destroying towns, while Jack was hyped for destroying countries. The portrayal difference is pretty clear.
His low bounty could be explained by a lack of massive feats prior to joining the Shichibukai. Like Hancock for example. I don’t think his current bounty reflects his strength. Also, correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t Weevil only just recently start wrecking WB’s allied captains? In which case, chances are that all those feats are not reflected in his current bounty. Also I disagree on the portrayal bit. Kizaru saying Weevil’s strength is comparable to a young WB’s is more potrayal than Jack could ever dream of having (no offense to Jack)

I

Inspector_Mu

it will be luffy . he defeats kaido gets the most credit and already has a bounty a bil over kid. kid will be lucky to even get to luffy's current bounty rn after this arc.
Lol
:gokulaugh: haters then :

Kidd will be cheerleader
Kidd doesnt have CoC
Kidd is weak coz he lost to kaido...probable got oneshotted
Kidd lost to Snack

Now
"kidd will be lucky to even do X be X"

Sanji's bounty increase have always been the highest among the M3 and after him is Zoro and then luffy and that have always been the pattern so i think that this is what's going to happen :

Each of them will take on a calamity on their own and both will get an near Billion bounty (could be higher or lower) but Sanji will stay on top after this arc .
Next arc Zoro is going to defeat Mihawk or an equivalent opponent and his bounty will Top Sanji's once More .
Luffy is going to get an near 1 billion increase and will get an bounty even higher than blackbeard's current one.

Excluding chopper No strawhat after this arc will be under 400 M .
These are my prediction
I hope it was just a misunderstanding you had and not some kind of delusional fan fiction, Sanji's highest bounty increase is from 177 to 330 which is 153M while Zoro had 120 to 320 which is 200m same with Luffy was 100 to 300 but now he has the highest 1Billion Bounty Increase....if you are talking about First bounty and ignoring EVERYTHING else then yeah among the so called M3 his was Highest First bounty which at that Time both Zoro and Luffy Got Higher Bounty than Him, and if not considering only M3 but all StrawHats then Robin had the Highest Bounty of 79M, if not considering only SHs then BlackBeard most likely had the Highest First Bounty of 2.24Billion

Lol
:gokulaugh: haters then :

Kidd will be cheerleader
Kidd doesnt have CoC
Kidd is weak coz he lost to kaido...probable got oneshotted
Kidd lost to Snack

Now
"kidd will be lucky to even do X be X"
he will be as much of a cheeerleader as law was to doffy
never said the rest of what you are insinuating. Tho If we were being logical , if at most kid is recognized for doing 50% of the work against kaido and luffy does the other 50%, then they both receive comparable increases which still leaves luffy ahead cause he has a bil+ over kid. however thats not usually how it goes, luffy ends up doing most of it, gets most of the credit, gets the allies,called the nation's hero and others are left in shadows. literally. see anyone in dressrossa call law a hero?
capone and wci as well?

Thinking kid will do equal or more than what luffy does versus kaido is bound to leave you disappointed. if kid has any chance of getting the highest bounty of the supernovas, he has to be the main guy vs kaido. if you think thats happening, you are not reading one piece.

I hope it was just a misunderstanding you had and not some kind of delusional fan fiction, Sanji's highest bounty increase is from 177 to 330 which is 153M while Zoro had 120 to 320 which is 200m same with Luffy was 100 to 300 but now he has the highest 1Billion Bounty Increase....if you are talking about First bounty and ignoring EVERYTHING else then yeah among the so called M3 his was Highest First bounty which at that Time both Zoro and Luffy Got Higher Bounty than Him, and if not considering only M3 but all StrawHats then Robin had the Highest Bounty of 79M, if not considering only SHs then BlackBeard most likely had the Highest First Bounty of 2.24Billion
I think he means it like this.
1st bounty's:
Sanji: 77mil. > Zoro: 60mil. > Luffy: 30mil.
2nd bounty's:
Sanji: 177mil. > Zoro: 120mil. > Luffy: 100mil.
3rd bounty's:
Sanji: 330mil > Zoro: 320mil. > Luffy: 300mil.

It definitely was a pattern. If it will stay like this :kayneshrug:will see.

1st bounty's:
2nd bounty's:
3rd bounty's:

Going by this pattern his 4th bounty will be for sure above 500m. Some of the worst gen captains won't ever catch for sure.

I

Inspector_Mu

shine??..he will...

highest bounty??...I doubt that...
He has 51% chance of reclaiming his superiority over luffy
Post automatically merged:

he will be as much of a cheeerleader as law was to doffy
never said the rest of what you are insinuating. Tho If we were being logical , if at most kid is recognized for doing 50% of the work against kaido and luffy does the other 50%, then they both receive comparable increases which still leaves luffy ahead cause he has a bil+ over kid. however thats not usually how it goes, luffy ends up doing most of it, gets most of the credit, gets the allies,called the nation's hero and others are left in shadows. literally. see anyone in dressrossa call law a hero?
capone and wci as well?

Thinking kid will do equal or more than what luffy does versus kaido is bound to leave you disappointed. if kid has any chance of getting the highest bounty of the supernovas, he has to be the main guy vs kaido. if you think thats happening, you are not reading one piece.
Sorry
Kidd isnt Law and never was
Dont compare the two

Also Oda wont make a CoC user to be outshined so bad by another CoC user

1st bounty's:
2nd bounty's:
3rd bounty's:

Then Sanji and Zoro 4th bounty raise will be around 400-800 next

Makes sense
Since I dont see them reaching 1 billion after wano

No dude that's not what i meant what i meant is that Sanji's first bounty was the highest one among the M3 so was his second one and his third one like this :
first bounty : luffy 30 zoro 60 sanji 77
second bounty : luffy 100 zoro 120 sanji 177
third bounty :luffy 300 zoro 320 sanji 330
that's what i was talking about i hope this gives you better understanding of my speculation .

Yeah nah.

I think they'll all reach 100 mil, but freaking 400 MIL EACH?

That's just absurd.
dude only nami and franky and brook are under 100 and they are not even that far from the 100 M
i could be wrong about this one but seriously someone like franky or brook really do deserve something near that .

Makes sense
Don't know how you get the 400-800mil. bounty's from the pattern? But you say it like 400-800mil is fact and makes sense, but it doesn't, because the pattern doesn't Limit it. To follow the pattern Sanji and Zoro need only to get a higher Bounty than 400mil., which they definitely will. But this also mean they can get a 800mil. - 1bil. - 1,3bil. or even a 3bil. Bounty (just as an example) and they stil will follow the same pattern.

No dude that's not what i meant what i meant is that Sanji's first bounty was the highest one among the M3 so was his second one and his third one like this :
first bounty : luffy 30 zoro 60 sanji 77
second bounty : luffy 100 zoro 120 sanji 177
third bounty :luffy 300 zoro 320 sanji 330
that's what i was talking about i hope this gives you better understanding of my speculation .

dude only nami and franky and brook are under 100 and they are not even that far from the 100 M
i could be wrong about this one but seriously someone like franky or brook really do deserve something near that .
I don’t think that Franky or Brook really deserve anything near that. Heavy hitters like Daifuku and Oven, as well as several big names of the worst generation don’t even reach the 400 mil mark, I very much doubt Franky and Brook, who although capable, aren’t as notable heavy hitters, would get something close to 400 mil(like, guys like Jinbei have 400 mil bounties, Brook and Franky don’t deserve anything close to that).

Sorry
Kidd isnt Law and never was
Dont compare the two

Also Oda wont make a CoC user to be outshined so bad by another CoC user

Makes sense
oh noodle
your tenacity is admirable

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
So Kid has a fleet of at least 5600 people under him to boost his bounty like Luffy? Even if Kid gets equal credit against Kaido (which I doubt), he doesn't have the manpower under him that Luffy does.

Your faith in Kid is admirable, but I think you're setting your expectations too high. :pepelit: