Spoilers 1003:

Chapter title: My promise

- Sanji got on the roof

Source: 106.101
We are at the point where the monster trio fandom just want their favourite characters to face Kaido and Big mom and they totally ignore King and Queen... xD
:suresure:

And at this point I can understand why both fandoms didn´t want these two anymore even though they beeing commanders, their portrayal was trash and they get threat as fodders by Marco, so neither the Sanji or Zoro fandom want them anymore..
:gokulaugh:

I've just noticed they decided to change Zoro's outfit color for the raid. Here's the opening shots from episodes 958 and 959.

I think they decided to change it to black since everyone was getting new colors and outfits, but Zoro's was green and was way too similar with his old post-TS clothes, so they changed the color, gotta sell those toys...

I hope they use the black bandana like it is suposed to be instead of the dark green, so the dude is going to be in full black.

I've just noticed they decided to change Zoro's outfit color for the raid. Here's the opening shots from episodes 958 and 959.

I think they decided to change it to black since everyone was getting new colors and outfits, but Zoro's was green and was way too similar with his old post-TS clothes, so they changed the color, gotta sell those toys...

I hope they use the black bandana like it is suposed to be instead of the dark green, so the dude is going to be in full black.
You really a week late lol

maybe so it matched with the bandana