Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You say it like you guys tried everything?
We all donated to Queen, allowing her to manipulate us. We're powerless against her.

Typo is the old God Nzoth whose powers doth frighten me.

Missy is potential scum. We should have 2 red mafia in hiding. 2 players were recruited / corrupted by Nzoth. We have COVID too.

So, town's fucked.

I'm also worried Random Asshole is red mafia. If he was a town invest he would have gotten the result guilty on Queen but instead he said Queen is guardian mafia and this reminded me from what happened in the last weeb game when one of the mafia team said the name of the other scum team faction.
This quote above I have mentioned also needs to be looked into.

What did he bring me to the Game? catded

That explains few things to me.
I dunno why you're here, but clearly you have a purpose. Hopefully it aligns with ours.

We all donated to Queen, allowing her to manipulate us. We're powerless against her.

Missy is potential scum. We should have 2 red mafia in hiding. 2 players were recruited / corrupted by Nzoth. We have COVID too.

So, town's fucked.
I didn't! I'm fine against her!

I just ya know....can't target her with anything.

So, town's fucked.
Why y'all donated to her without confirming her?

I had my suspicions Typo no role part being scam. But Nth, i didn't think he would come out to be a Op role.

So Missy, Queen, Typo we have 3 outed scums. I think we doing Okay.

Covid issue is alarming, do we know how many are infected?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Why y'all donated to her without confirming her?

I had my suspicions Typo no role part being scam. But Nth, i didn't think he would come out to be a Op role.

So Missy, Queen, Typo we have 3 outed scums. I think we doing Okay.

Covid issue is alarming, do we know how many are infected?
I thought we could trust her. My bad.

We tried lynching Queen, she fucked us and survived. Typo likely is lynch immune too.
Says the person with an orichimaru set...
What's the problem? He became a good guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.