Current Events Zoro has the best feat in the manga and it's kinda nuts

maybe he can haki his teeth like blacktooth
Kaido with haki coated teeth would actually look dope you know, it’s just I don’t see how a block with something inside your mouth is stopping an attack from reaching your, especially when the size of the attack is great in size lol
Post automatically merged:

hes blocking the sword there tho not a slash
See this is what I mean about size though like that’s piss easy for Page 1 to block because of the size of the sword unless you want enma to be a toothpick in Kaidos mouth or something lol
Post automatically merged:

Then again there is a possibility the Kaidos dragon form has strong teeth. I was wondering to what extent then I remembered the PH scene with the ultra tiger hunt.

So it’s a fair point about blocking with teeth. But not sure about an air slash, then again it’s not exactly impossible to block with Dragon teeth, be it an air slash or not

Last edited:
Yeah actually if the punk hazard dragon, number 13 or something can block Zoros sword it’s not so far fetchedhh to believe that Kaido can block Zoros sword with his teeth too, I mean number 13 was tough and had strong teeth but I’m sure we can all agree Kaido is a much stronger dragon who can use haki on top of his own attributes. Stopping the blades before the slash is shot out could be possible who knows lol

LoL. Why Zoro fans exaggerate Zoro's actions? İf Zoro breathes, they will say the person who breathe best.
He’s pretty overrated by a fair bunch of people I mean a lot of people admitted he was in those threads and such. I mean that’s all matter of perspective, some say under some say over. Just the way it is these days lol I mean the whole orders is impressive in a sense but the more I listen to other arguments the more I see that yes Zoro haki is strong, yes he’s strong but there were other factors involved such as the sword not being ordinary or your average sword yada yada. I mean it’s not even fare fetched that Big Mom a sword user herself knows more about haki and swords than Kaido does. Kaido is feeling odens aura and Big Mom knows the sword isn’t ordinary. None of these two facts take anything away from Zoro but they’re indisputable.
Like if I’m Big Mom and I see someone above my allies head with a sword that I don’t see as ordinary or your average blade, and I’m a swordsman/woman myself and I know my ally received a scar from a blade that isn’t ordinary or average then you can be damn sure I’m telling my boy to dodge it.

Whether or not he did dodge it I don’t know. I mean we didn’t see so we don’t know, we know of the warning and the ending but we didn’t see what happened in between.

Like her not telling Kaido to dodge Luffys red roc could stem from the fact that she’s clashed with Luffy before and thought she knew his strength. Kaido also 1 shot Luffy prior to this and did no damage to Kaido beforehand, I mean she doesn’t even know that rubber isn’t affected by electricity she’s not exactly a genius. Neither Kaido nor Big Mom would have expected Luffys red roc to do the damage that it did due to Luffys prior encounters, hence why she didn’t tell him to dodge that. From then the attacks Kaido took were all doing damage but nothing significant, I’m not sure what zoros attack would have done and how much damage he would have taken, but from all the factors present, Big Mom telling Kaido to dodge seems logical, not that it was done out of a strictly Kaido “fearing for his life” as some put it lol.

Kaido and Big Mom both are impressed by the 5 on the roof but they are still underestimating the. Hopefully they get to a point where this isn’t the case like the respect that Katakuri had for Luffy when he said that Luffy was not that much weaker than him. But we still have a way to go.

Like we need more chapters before we can claim Zoro has the greatest AP or Zoro is top tier etc. There’s not enough evidence to claim these things. Like for all we know next chapter when the 5 get up after the attacks, Kaido and Big Mom will admit they’ve underestimated them all not just Zoro. Like I don’t even think that Big Mom knows Kid is a conquerors haki user I still wanna see the reactions about that.

Like if I see a huge massive metal arm with haki on it or some shit and it’s hanging over my boys head I’m definitely gonna be like “Yo you should probably move out of the way from that lol” like this chapter was hype for Zoro no doubt about it but are we gonna scale zoros position over top tiers and everyone because we saw him have a moment and possibility to inflict a that we don’t know the result of if it had landed? I’m even pressed to call an attack that didn’t land a feat. It’s clout and respect from the Yonko but what is the feat?

I’m not sure about that guys but hey ho. Rooftop be fire, I’m just happy we’re getting battle chapters back to back.

Last edited:
"Kaido dodge.....Thats not your average attack." Nope

"Kaido dodge.....Thats not your average technique." Nope

"Kaido dodge.....Thats not your average swordsman." Nope

"Kaido dodge.....Thats not your average sword." Yup

Oden's Sword got all the hype for that statement. We dont know why its so special......but Meme hyped the sword not the person using it

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

No matter the specifics of the translation, the gist of this sentiment will stay the same. Big Mom — Great Pirate and Yonko since the age of 5 whose career has seen her align herself with and against the legends of recent history — tells Kaido to dodge. It does not matter if Kaido dodged or Zoro missed. Kaido. Of the Hundred Beasts. Known among all others for his great durability who rules the land of Wano known for its haki... Is told to dodge Zoro's strike.

Not "apply your haki to yourself Kaido!"
Not "use your fangs to parry that attack kaido!"
Not "Barrier haki up Kaido!"

But dodge.

Big Mom. Known as having the best web of intelligence out of any pirate. Whose career has seen her fight Roger, mentor Kaido and clash with Whitebeard. Does not think Kaido the character known for his durability above any other stat has any chance of tanking Zoro's blow. Not even that though. She implies Zoro's attack would still be debilitating even if Kaido used haki to defend himself.

Zoro wields the power to deal a damning blow to Kaido.
The guy whose durability is rivaled by only Big Mom.
Zoro holds the power to one shot any character who is not Big Mom or Kaido. You can't parry this shit. You can't use haki to defend from it. Your only avenue of surviving it is to dodge.

God. Oda went too fucking far with the Zoro wank.
Man, when TAC shows up, he shows up big time.
:finally:

You love to see it. Welcome aboard the Woro hype train.

"Kaido dodge.....Thats not your average attack." Nope

"Kaido dodge.....Thats not your average technique." Nope

"Kaido dodge.....Thats not your average swordsman." Nope

"Kaido dodge.....Thats not your average sword." Yup

Oden's Sword got all the hype for that statement. We dont know why its so special......but Meme hyped the sword not the person using it

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
zoro wasn't hyped but Enma?
BM literally says you underestimated him.
Mama comments that Kaido "really underestimated" Zoro:

I would say Mihawk’s Iceberg feat is more impressive honestly.
Maybe in sheer destructive capacity, but not in attack potency.

we know for sure it won't be fatal as Zoro's best attack that reopens the scar
Zoro's best attack would behead Kaido.

Which means Kaido will tank HyuoKen whatever easily.
Hiryuu Kaen was going to grievously injure Kaido, given him an entirely new scar.