So next chapter is likely about thé roof too

Great
I swear when it was the last time since we get three chapter in row that we getting battle chapters?
Oda said in a interview he couldn´t make anymore even one full battle chapter and we getting insane epic chapters in row at the top with the supernova and Yonkou, as I fun and battlefield junkie I can´t be more happier right now.

Thanks GODA Already for two insane good battle chaptters in row.

However the preview make it sound like that the Yonkou now start to fight with more power...

Idk but some people want to recognized yamato as a man since she want to be oden
That's retarded, it's nothing but a person wanting to live up to their ideal, their superhero. In a way, it's really not all that difficult to understand.
She wants to be Oden not because of him being a guy but his character and his ideals, they resonated with little Yamato.

I'm not going to lie and say Hiyori is fine as she's been. No this "is" Oden's daughter she should be hellava lot stronger among other things.

I swear when it was the last time since we get three chapter in row that we getting battle chapters?
Oda said in a interview he couldn´t make anymore even one full battle chapter and we getting insane epic chapters in row at the top with the supernova and Yonkou, as I fun and battlefield junkie I can´t be more happier right now.

However the preview make it sound like that the Yonkou now start to fight with more power...
It is a pretty important fight tho, so it makes sense. Maybe he didn't have time for other fights in Wano because of this fight.

Im glad too bro
The past chap have been freaking awesome ngl

This fight could really be the best fight in the manga if it keeps this up

Also about the Yonko attacking now
Let's wait
They might finally counterattack but the sn are far from done too

I expect à g5 for Luffy pretty soon
Zoro to finally land a good hit on Kaido and to show everything he has in his arsenal etc