Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I only wish three thinks from Rebecca:
  1. A better personality (I can't stand these pacifistic goody two shoes princesses)
  2. A better fighting style/be stronger
  3. Never take the helmet of (she looks too much like Nami)
1. I agree could be better.

2. Yeah. Dodging only never strike first was too family-friendly especially for the situation she's been in for years. It's just surprising she never killed anyone.

3. True/

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
โ€Ž
If all 4 sn are down and luffy is fighting big mom and kaido by himself itโ€™s the worst writing ever. I would love to see zoro get knocked out by that lightning but itโ€™s already bs enough for luffy to just eat boro breath and take no damage when kinemon and zoro actually have good reason for cutting boro breath

S

stealthblack

If all 4 sn are down and luffy is fighting big mom and kaido by himself itโ€™s the worst writing ever. I would love to see zoro get knocked out by that lightning but itโ€™s already bs enough for luffy to just eat boro breath and take no damage when kinemon and zoro actually have good reason for cutting boro breath
law, kidd, luffy are not falling.

He took damage...he just withstood it...you can see bruises on his face

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
โ€Ž
law, kidd, luffy are not falling.
I can only see killer falling and maybe zoro but itโ€™s too early. Killer 100% ko for a few seconds at least he was free falling passed out last chapter
Post automatically merged:

He took damage...he just withstood it...you can see bruises on his face
So boro breath weaker than mochi katakuri punches ?

Luffy tanking a fire beam in Gear 4 isn't as crazy as some think

Status
Not open for further replies.