Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
can JDB reveal janitored roles? his role doesnt hav an ability that does that, he can just check a ??? on writeup but not reveal janitored roles

good catch tho

"You’re not worth it, kid. I killed more Daxdians in a month than you’ve ever killed anything in your life. Fight me, and you’d be a corpse in seconds."
You are Richard Archeron!
[Passive - Deepblue] - As a Mage, Richards requires mana to power his abilities and cast spell. He employs a special mediation technique to capture astral energy and feed his mana pool. Every 3 phases, he will take a cool-down to re-energize himself, leaving him unable to perform any action and disabling any defensive passive he may have. During this phase, he will heal himself from any ailments he may suffer from. As the game progresses, he may unlock stronger version of this meditation technique.

[Passive - Dizmason] - Following the example of his mentor, Richard never half asses it. As such, his actions have a 30% chance of affecting the players adjacent to his targets.

[Active - Bloodline] - Thanks to his heritage, Richard has access to several abilities relating to his two bloodlines. Each cycle, he may attune to one his bloodlines and use its related abilities. He may not use one assimilate to one bloodline three cycles in a row.
--- [Archeron Family] - His father bloodline, the Archeron share the bloodline of a race of Demons. On odd days, Richard may target a player and empower them with [Eruption]. Their action will bypass role-blocks. On even days, he may target a player and greatly amplify the effects of abilities used against them. They will bypass any immunity, and be upgraded. He will learn the flavor name of the players that performed the abilities he amplified.
--- [Silvermoon] - A descendent of the Silvermoon Elves through his mother, Richard has an affinity to several elements. Thanks to his nature affinity, Richard may target a player and allow them to merge with their surroundings protecting them against any action, excluding super-kills. Through his restoration affinity, Richard may target a player and heal them from any ailments they're suffering from.

[Active - Soul Abilities] - Blessed by his "Other Half" with diving blessings granting him access to several abilities. Each cycle, he may choose to use one of his blessings and the abilities linked to them. He may not use the same blessing two cycles in a row.
--- [Wisdom] - Able to see and understand things at an overwhelming speed, Richard may target an ability in a write-up and discover its nature and effects. Once during the game, he may target a full write-up and discrover the nature and effects of any ability appearing in it. Night write-ups may not be targeted.
--- [Truth] - Allowing him to see the truth behind things and helps his perception, on odd days Richard may target a write-up and discover if any part of it has been tampered with. Twice during the game, he may unlocked the identity of any [???] in the write-up he's investigating. On even days, he may target a player and lie-detect on of their posts.

[Active - Royal Runemaster] - Possessing a high rune capacity, Richard is an extremely skilled runemaster having crafting his first rune at a very young age. At the night, Richard may inscribe a magical rune and gift it to a player of his choice the following cycle. He may not target the same player twice, nor can he use his own runes.
--- [Elemental Agility] - This rune enable its user to evade the first action targeting them after it has been activated.
--- [Lifesbane] - A rune capable of cultivating a soul. Its user may target a recently deceased player and seal their soul in it, giving them a chat with their target for the duration of a phase.
--- [Disintegrator] - This rune privately enabled its user to attack a target of their choice and attempt to kill them. If they have an offensive ability, this may be used alternatively to upgrade their attack.
--- [Guide of Secrets] - This rune enables its user to discover the alignment of their target.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town.​

Emil

Certified Memelord
rayan is hardcore coasting too
again
much worse than rayan
at this point you arent even hiding it
rayan was not the one to say he can invest if ppl vote him up
then 3 of us vote him like salah and then he says he was lying

rayan was not the one to say hey guys protect me and i will win us the game

rayan was not the one to say i'm willing to start participating more now and solving the game

rayan is not the one that posts 5 time everyday for min post count. he striaght up missed atleast 3 days without posting

rayan was not the one to say he can invest if ppl vote him up
then 3 of us vote him like salah and then he says he was lying

rayan was not the one to say hey guys protect me and i will win us the game

rayan was not the one to say i'm willing to start participating more now and solving the game

rayan is not the one that posts 5 time everyday for min post count. he striaght up missed atleast 3 days without posting
then its settled
we lynch salah after rayan

Emil

Certified Memelord
dont think JDB was gna reveal a janitored role, its different from a normal writeup ???

but if he said that then its obv he was killed for it to stop him from revealing it

BUT did JDB say i was gna reveal rej role or did he say he was gna reveal another writeup

JW was killed by purple for similar reason. he was gna reveal some ??? on writeups

Emil

Certified Memelord
u wanna pressure inactives?

why not tobi, pantheons, missy

why not actually 50% of the players, cuz thats how many inactives we got among us

why not juliet or salah who r possible scum amongs the scum zem confirmed with her ability?

Status
Not open for further replies.