Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayyy pizza you woke up to no spoilers how ya feeling?
Pretty good, i was kinda feeling like shit yesterday. :josad:

A bit bummed out because of no spoilers yet, but it still is a bit early, we could get them in the next few hours hopefully. But it really does feel like the days of monday spoilers are over.

will it be another chapter of the SN spamming attacks on dragon kaido or will kaido and Biggu get serious

at some point i think yamato will join them but i haven't got a clue to how and when, be interesting to see how oda will do it, because lets be honest these five aren't winning

SBS gonna be stupid as always. Random questions about random character who nobody cares about...
Random guy: "Oh hey Oda sensei! Can you tell us the height and favorite food of the fodder from chapter 327 who appeared only for 1 panel?"

Oda: "The SBS is very limited on space and comes out every 3-4 months, it gives the reader the chance to ask some important questions about the manga, which were not answered in the manga itself. But OFC i will answer your stupid question! The fodder in the one panel who nobody cares about is called Fartman, he is 1,56m tall and his favorite food is smelling farts.
And this ends this SBS! Thanks everybody and see you again in 4 years!"

Status
Not open for further replies.