General & Others Fights you wish we saw

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Prime Orochimaru vs Itachi. With his arms sealed for 90% of the series, we never got to see what he could do. With a senju body and his jutsu back, it'd of been a good fight.

Deidara vs Oonoki. Wish that continued from where it was. Pretty sure Oonoki was moments away from spanking, but I think that student/teacher dynamic for Deidara would be really fun.

Edo Nagato vs Kabuto. I just wanna see Kabuto restrain Edo Nagato.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Deidara vs Oonoki. Wish that continued from where it was. Pretty sure Oonoki was moments away from spanking, but I think that student/teacher dynamic for Deidara would be really fun.
This one would be cool for the student/teacher dynamic aspect as you said but I think Particle Style is a single one of the most overpowered Jutsu in the series.

That fight would only be long because of Deidara's mobility and trickiness.

Prime Orochimaru vs Itachi. With his arms sealed for 90% of the series, we never got to see what he could do. With a senju body and his jutsu back, it'd of been a good fight.

Edo Nagato vs Kabuto. I just wanna see Kabuto restrain Edo Nagato.
Was Orochimaru not in his prime when he tried to steal his body in the Akatsuki? It’s been a while since I read the series so I don’t remember when exactly he was in his prime.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Was Orochimaru not in his prime when he tried to steal his body in the Akatsuki? It’s been a while since I read the series so I don’t remember when exactly he was in his prime.
Since Orochimaru's attempt to take Itachi's body, he took at least 2 more including a body comprised of Senju cells and refined ninjutsu like Edo Tensei. I'd say War Arc Orochimaru is him at his best.

This one would be cool for the student/teacher dynamic aspect as you said but I think Particle Style is a single one of the most overpowered Jutsu in the series.

That fight would only be long because of Deidara's mobility and trickiness.
I also would want to see how Kages would fare against Madara had Onoki been in his prime. Dude was the only reason they survived against Madara that long, I imagine that a Onoki without back pains and old age would prove to be quite a challenge and they actually, with Onoki as the only fire power lol, could fight against Perfect Susanoo (which was, several times, shown to be perfectly beatable by Bijuu/Bijuu+ level characters)

G.

Sasuke versus the 2 old counsellor

Hanzou versus Sasuke Taka
Hanzou versus Jiraiya, Orochimaru and Tsunade

Sarutobi versus Danzo
Danzo versus Pein

Shikamaru versus Mifune

Mangetsu versus Kakashi
Mangetsu versus Asuma

Sakumo Hatake versus Oonokhi
Sakumo Hatake versus Hanzou

Jiraiya versus Obito🐦

One on top of any other:

Tsunade vs. Tendou

Kishimoto apparently wanted her to fight Tendou on top of the Hokage building and for her to be the first one landing a punch on Pain's main body, but his editor denied the idea as anticlimatic and wanted Naruto to be the first.
Revenge and all, Pain pissed at Tsunade's front door way harder than Naruto's, him devastating Konoha and telling Tsunade it was justice, this would've been a perfect stand for her as Hokage and also a nice way to show her prime skills (since she was rusted from not fighting for long in part 1). Tsunade punching in Tendou's face would've been quite the satisfaction.

Other than that, any prime Orochimaru fight. Also would've loved Kishi drawing a fictional Itachi vs. Pain.