News Volume 98 coming on February 2021

Nice so he was probably reveal in wano to face Law in 1on1 in the orginal story. But Oda probably decide to make it not like in the orginal story and let him fight in dressrosa. So Law can face Kaido now instance of beating Doflamingo here.
He essentially made an entire arc about him instead. Tbh it was for the best because thats what Doflaming deserved.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Nice so he was probably reveal in wano to face Law in 1on1 in the orginal story. But Oda probably decide to make it not like in the orginal story and let him fight in dressrosa. So Law can face Kaido now instance of beating Doflamingo here.
Yeah actually, if Doffy was just gonna be beaten by Law? I think his current story line will be much better.

Kaido’s fruit is fish fish fruit model seiryu
Makes sense, Seiryu was one of the very few feasible options for his power I considered a while ago when his fruit family was first revealed. Still interested to see if Oda will actually reveal the mythical model of the Ryu Ryu family, if there's one. I can't think of right now of many saurian creatures in Eastern myths that would make a good zoan; it'd be really funny if it was the Waniguchi power or something like that, though!

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yes his current timeline is better since he face Luffy and Law. In orginal version he would just face Law and probably only would get two-three chapters of fightning and losing against Law.
I imagine he’d be made incompetent too, to let the Alliance succeed. So we really lucked out here. Though seeing Doffy in the line up is cool regardless.