News Volume 98 coming on February 2021

Oda responded to the possibility of 5 gears for the first time, although it is a joke.
As follows:

Q : Will Luffy have 4 gears and 5 gears?

Answer: Will there be 5 gears! The enemy that must be defeated now is the strongest man in the world,
The world is also transitioning from 4G to 5G, "G" means "Gear", right?
Lao G will be happy hearing this lol

L’Oreal 40 year old Sanji looks mildly ridiculous, but I like Zeff-inspired Sanji. Shit timeline Sanji being Judge is hilarious.

Kaido being Seiryu is expected, also interesting as it can open up the other three beasts being DFs. Not sure why it’s SBS info and not manga info

G5 tease is to be expected, we’ve had it a decent length of time now and Kaido really deserves something brand new. Hope it makes Luffy more normal sized, but I think there’s a good chance he gets a Giantman form.

Would be interesting to know when exactly Oda changed his mind about Doflamingo on Wano- was Oda planning that even before he came up with Law? What we got was better though, with him getting his own arc instead if being a side-show in the current one.
Whats interesting is when will Luffy incorporate awakening? I feel like Oda hints at it and still refuses to have Luffy learn it. I assume he's waiting to introduce the right "teacher" like Rayleigh or Hyou, but when?

Whats interesting is when will Luffy incorporate awakening? I feel like Oda hints at it and still refuses to have Luffy learn it. I assume he's waiting to introduce the right "teacher" like Rayleigh or Hyou, but when?
Awakening I’d presume will be when the mysterious person who explains DFs (Vegapunk) comes along.

He won’t learn it until there’s a focus on DF’s in the story (I would think) which isn’t now, as Haki has been the focus right now.

Could be something Luffy has picked up from Doffy and Katakuri in his fights of course, but I don’t expect it just yet.

Awakening I’d presume will be when the mysterious person who explains DFs (Vegapunk) comes along.

He won’t learn it until there’s a focus on DF’s in the story (I would think) which isn’t now, as Haki has been the focus right now.

Could be something Luffy has picked up from Doffy and Katakuri in his fights of course, but I don’t expect it just yet.
luffy wont learn it til he faces akaniu and sees him goes awakening