General & Others Oda answer to Enma Carrying Zoro Squad

- Hey Guys, after the sbs posted Oda gave an answer to enma carrying Zoro squad in the magazine vol. 11 :
Author Oda put a comment about Zoro in the notebook:

I don't need any trivial techniques with my swords, I just want to hone the method that makes me use 100% of my strength, I'll be strong in my own way.

Sandman translation :

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::shame::shame:

- As if Oda responds to those who say, enma gave Zoro a great techniques, or oden's haki , or it's enma which turns Zoro Haki to Ryuo , oda tells you that Zoro wants to use 100% of his "strength" and to do that he is trying to hone the method that makes him doing it using his swords including enma and his own way .

:risitavirus::risitavirus:

@Cinera @ShishioIsBack @Admiral Lee Hung @style @HA001 @Geo @Don DaSlayer @Aknolagon @Zowo @Ice devil slayer @Guan Yu @Sword God Ryuma @spawn @MarineHQ62 @Finalbeta @Monet etc etc etc ............

Last edited:
- Hey Guys, after the sbs posted Oda gave an answer to enma carrying Zoro squad :
Author Oda put a comment about Zoro in the notebook:

I don't need any trivial techniques with my swords, I just want to hone the method that makes me use 100% of my strength, I'll be strong in my own way.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::shame::shame:

- As if Oda responds to those who say, enma gave Zoro a great techniques, or oden's haki , or it's enma which turns Zoro Haki to Ryuo , oda tells you that Zoro wants to use 100% of his "strength" and to do that he is trying to hone a method that makes him doing it using his swords including enma .

:risitavirus::risitavirus::virusprot::virusprot::virusprot:

@Cinera @ShishioIsBack @Admiral Lee Hung @style @HA001 @Geo @Don DaSlayer @Aknolagon @Zowo @Ice devil slayer @Guan Yu @Sword God Ryuma @spawn @MarineHQ62 @Finalbeta @Monet etc etc etc ............
What Notebook is this? Is this an SBS? What is this?

I

Indigo

dunno but from that novel
he did have fights with mihawk
he hadnt mastered coating his swords at that point
he hadnt lost his eye from that i dont think

so he lost his eye in the last few months of training
He was probably arrogant by the end of the training, thinking he could defeat Mihawk already, and challenged him to a fight before leaving. Mihawk took his eye to teach him a lesson.
Post automatically merged:

Interesting that Mihawk didn't lose interest in Zoro after losing an eye, but lost interest in Shanks after he lost an arm.