General & Others Oda answer to Enma Carrying Zoro Squad

D

Deleted member 83

This came from a sketch of a scene, I’m trying to locate it in the manga but hasn’t stumbled upon it yet, might be an unused idea
“おれの[剣に]小細工は要らねぇ モノにしたいのは全身の力を100%出しきる方法”
[ ]part I guessed because the words were cut off

Wow. So Oda released information that proves its all Zoro and not a cheap trick, sword, or skill. Rather it’s all his strength.
:wonderland::zorothink:

Oda or his team definitely lurks in Reddit, Worstgen. The same issues were all resolve directly by Oda himself.
- Broken Tonfas
- Kaido and Zoro
- Kaidos devil fruit and not real dragon
- Enma not a power up
- Zoro not trying

Almost as if Oda is a Zoro fan! What a surprise. Who would have thought it would be wrong to trash on the Authors character who was based of his first characters design (Ryuma), from his motherland (Japan), his favorite profession (Samurai/Swordsman), in his most eager/ambitious arc (Wano that represents Japan)? Almost as if Authors pride doesn’t exist? Wow

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Underneath all the stern and condescension, Mihawk's a pretty good fellow.

I appreciate it because it makes it more likely Zoro's and Mihawk's potential confrontation in the future won't be an antagonistic good vs evil fight, but rather a battle of honor, growth, and resolve. The man Mihawk first met was a frog in the well, too anxious to make his hopes a reality. He had nothing else on his mind but so. When they next fight, Zoro will have been the man who's defeated countless enemies, accomplished great deeds, protecting those most cherish to him, and a purpose beyond just himself. Mihawk has been as much a teacher as he was a rival to Zoro, and their final face off would be reflective of that.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Could you please translate the full text there?

Mihawk's potential confrontation in the future won't be an antagonistic good vs evil fight
Their first confrontation wasn't good vs evil, I'm not sure why anyone should have believed that their next would be.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Could you please translate the full text there?

Their first confrontation wasn't good vs evil, I'm not sure why anyone should have believed that their next would be.
Some think there's no stakes if the fight isn't good vs evil. What makes Zoro vs Mihawk rewarding is the build up and growth that came from the first fight. Not every battle should conform to the same idea.

"Just want to master the method to bring out 100% of my strength."

So he did get improved with Enma which is good I guess.:kayneshrug:
Yet that Oden Haki bullshit was proven to be bullshit.
That's the point

Of course Zoro got stronger through Enma, not because the sword is all that great but because Zoro's Haki is all that great and Enma helped him bring out true potential of that Godly Haki.

Shushui was more of a direct power up because Zoro needed no training, sword was just that damn good. Improved his AP, improved his defense but hardly any draw backs.
Post automatically merged:

He said and after he coppied Kinemon's power.
He wanted to added ability to cut fire in his own arsenal of techniques to enhance his strength.
Copying power literally means Zoro is that fucking talented.