General & Others Oda answer to Enma Carrying Zoro Squad

Usopp wanted to upgrade Zoro sword to a scent sword so he can use a techniques related to that ; but Zoro refused ; that's what called a trivial technique :risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus:
I guess the point is techniques that arent his

Because a reminder to everyone @HA001 , “Strength” in one piece does Not translate to “Physical strength” most of the time

Its mostly “Combat strength”. When Zoro says “100% my strength” he includes his skills because skills are part of his “Combat strength”

I think the point here is that everything Zoro does with his swords is his Combat strength, not the sword’s.

of course this applies to Enma too. Just as the Manga said, Enma Is forcing out his strength and he has to train to get stronger than the swprd to prevent that. And in this case Strength also means Haki

Last edited:
- Hey Guys, after the sbs posted Oda gave an answer to enma carrying Zoro squad :
Author Oda put a comment about Zoro in the notebook:

I don't need any trivial techniques with my swords, I just want to hone the method that makes me use 100% of my strength, I'll be strong in my own way.

Sandman translation :

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::shame::shame:

- As if Oda responds to those who say, enma gave Zoro a great techniques, or oden's haki , or it's enma which turns Zoro Haki to Ryuo , oda tells you that Zoro wants to use 100% of his "strength" and to do that he is trying to hone the method that makes him doing it using his swords including enma and his own way .

:risitavirus::risitavirus::virusprot::virusprot::virusprot:

@Cinera @ShishioIsBack @Admiral Lee Hung @style @HA001 @Geo @Don DaSlayer @Aknolagon @Zowo @Ice devil slayer @Guan Yu @Sword God Ryuma @spawn @MarineHQ62 @Finalbeta @Monet etc etc etc ............
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::suresure:
The crying six gonna need a new avenue for downplay

It is like Oda has been reading their dumb comments and is just shutting them down.

You realize this doesn’t confirm anything you realize that right? Can you not fucking read?

“ I just want to master the method to bring out 100% of my strength. I’ll get stronger in my own style”

“ in my own style”

that means he will find a way to get stronger in his own way it doesn’t debunk it’s a powerup. I can tell reading comprehension is not your thing.
Post automatically merged:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You realize this doesn’t confirm anything you realize that right? Can you not fucking read?

“ I just want to master the method to bring out 100% of my strength. I’ll get stronger in my own style”

“ in my own style”

that means he will find a way to get stronger in his own way it doesn’t debunk it’s a powerup. I can tell reading comprehension is not your thing.
the zoro fan with yet another negative comment on zoro

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Hybrid Kaido will stomp all 5 SN´s

Lets see whats your excuse for this will be
Didn't say he wouldn't.

Dragon Kaido would have been fish food tho.

:kayneshrug:

It is what it is.

I’m not a cultist and can actually read. Oda doesn’t debunk it’s a powerup but says it’s his own method to get stronger
Hi fellow Zoro fan.

:catblush:

“ in my own style”

You sure are a Zorofan?I saw all your posts and your always minimizing Zoro

“ in my own style”

What does “%100 my own strength” mean to you?

You sure are a Zorofan?I saw all your posts and your always minimizing Zoro
im replying to the original post trying to say enma isn’t a powerup. I already proved I’m a zoro fan and I don’t need to justify it

@kumae
Dont ask this. I proved this guy isnt a Zoro fan and that no one should take that shit seriously

I askes this guy to say one good thing Zpro has done this arc and he failed to do so. Dont bother really. Just assume hes a random guy on the internet.
thats a lie but you do you.