Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kvothe Kingkiller do you think you might have been roleblocked?
Hmm I don't think so, it shows up in the write up so I assumed it worked. There seems to be actions failing as well which I assume is my fault.

Though, I also activated Flight so I don't get roleblocked/redirected but it didn't show up in the write up. I asked i have no more one shots right? nova replied to me enjoy the vanilla life

Hmm I don't think so, it shows up in the write up so I assumed it worked. There seems to be actions failing as well which I assume is my fault.

Though, I also activated Flight so I don't get roleblocked/redirected but it didn't show up in the write up. I asked i have no more one shots right? nova replied to me enjoy the vanilla life
I think those dont show up, my jet pack never showed up either.

reading crocker passive, mentions he lives in basement, but no jailer ability as rechecked.

reading back council meeting, kiwi mentions basement dweller claimed jailing god d scum, this turned out to be a lie.

curious panth replied, making me think he had something to do with it.

i don't trust the basement dweller claim, makes me think fake story set up by scum mates to save god d scum.

it claimed basement dweller was a npc that removed god from game, this turned out false and he was lynched.

there is no npc.

making me sus

kiwi,panth

for this strange story.

i don't trust the basement dweller claim, makes me think fake story set up by scum mates to save god d scum.

it claimed basement dweller was a npc that removed god from game, this turned out false and he was lynched.

there is no npc.

making me sus

kiwi,panth

for this strange story.
why though? Usopp was red, these are most likely purple.

basement dweller would related to character tied to basement theme

so far we had crocker, and dracula

is their any other character on list related to basement beside those two?

purple mafia fake wu, and now has a fake discord?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
basement dweller would related to character tied to basement theme

so far we had crocker, and dracula

is their any other character on list related to basement beside those two?

purple mafia fake wu, and now has a fake discord?
basement was usopp and he wanted to convince me to change the night lynch by disguising himself as a game mechanic

i read back, it seems only wu he had as ability that god had.

also rechecking, lanji died from missy flood phenomenon, or it was god d usop who killed him?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Why am I starting to doubt you :josad:

Refresh me, why are people certain you are town?
It's really not me lmao

> I restored Light's passive that stopped mafia from superkilling him the second time
> Lanji's unlimited vial thing + his kills being upgraded to superkill (all the orange additions in his role) was my ability since I buffed him
> I was a few seconds late to voting Usopp that time he nightlynched OddOdd
> the run in with Queen about dracula's passive

I know the basement thing doesn't look good for me but idrc. When I get outside info like that, I report it to the thread because I think it's important for town to be informed and decide as a group what we should do with it.

Zemmi

GodMommie
It's really not me lmao

> I restored Light's passive that stopped mafia from superkilling him the second time
> Lanji's unlimited vial thing + his kills being upgraded to superkill (all the orange additions in his role) was my ability since I buffed him
> I was a few seconds late to voting Usopp that time he nightlynched OddOdd
> the run in with Queen about dracula's passive

I know the basement thing doesn't look good for me but idrc. When I get outside info like that, I report it to the thread because I think it's important for town to be informed and decide as a group what we should do with it.
Good enough for me :cheers: (No bias here)

Sus

RA-tried to redirected heal to queen, outed scum. did not read the phase but had time to send/redirect action to outed scum.
Salah-claimed yoda, i don't recall baby yoda in wu. (Purple? or third?)
panthos-sus since he replied with basement dweller!!?????
sera-was sus by lanji

if it was panthos doing it, for basement dweller. since even usopp seemed annoyed he came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.