Character Discussion 40 and 60 Years Old Straw Hats drawn by Oda

Favorite older character design

• Total voters
Bruh stop poluting my thread with bs. If you're Zoro fans that only care about him talk about Zoro's design, what you think he's up to, what relationships he still maintained with the SH's, where he's settled or if he's settled at all and so on :seriously:
They look stupid as hell. How a normal person can even consider to enter a thread that has nothing to do with their posts only to attack a cartoon character is incomprehensible to me. Truly pathetic.
Post automatically merged:

But why they make my guy Zoro look the shortest when he's the tallest out of the 3 lol
Perspective, my man.

I think it's meant to be perspective and they should be of comparable height :milaugh:
They look stupid as hell. How a normal person can even consider to enter a thread that has nothing to do with their posts only to attack a cartoon character is incomprehensible to me. Truly pathetic.
Post automatically merged:

Perspective, my man.
My comment was taking into account perspective, it's still not correct. Just artistic critique lol.

We need fanarts of them together at 40 and 60 :sweat:
I would honestly love to see a chapter or two dedicated to each SH at these ages once One Piece is over. See in which ways they have matured, how they interact with others, how and to what extent they still interact with each other, what they are up to, and so on.

I think it would go a long way in giving us the feeling that we've kept up with them and their lives, and if we get these after One Piece is over and we know there's no "next weekly chapter" to look forward to, it would be content that would be really treasured by the community.

I would honestly love to see a chapter or two dedicated to each SH at these ages once One Piece is over. See in which ways they have matured, how they interact with others, how and to what extent they still interact with each other, what they are up to, and so on.

I think it would go a long way in giving us the feeling that we've kept up with them and their lives, and if we get these after One Piece is over and we know there's no "next weekly chapter" to look forward to, it would be content that would be really treasured by the community.
Due to how Franky still acts childish time to time again, it wouldn't surprise me if the strawhats act the same even when they are older.

I would love to see who marries who and the children. I looking at you Zoro and Luffy.