Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Alright I just finished skimming the beautiful mafia chat
I don’t blame usopp for not reading the thread, dude was too busy typing essays in the pm lmao 😝

I didn’t expect Rayan to be the one who drew this lmao. Nice

Also the biggest mystery of the game about the Mandalorian’s time of death is finally solved:

:milaugh::milaugh:
btw i actually read the thread, but was feigning ignorance lol
:few: glad that messed up your traitorous ass a little
im the towniest town to town what u mean

i deeply felt ur pain when we activated ur mugen ability and made u ragequit the game

but man i havent laughed like that in ages ahahah

its so funny how many ppl picked up the condoms early game lol
And yet you did it. :seriously:

The lengthy 48 phases also didn't help. Then Lind ruined my fun of catching him by claiming it like that, i dont think any town consider i caught him. :catcry:

I thought no one will pick something like that, so maybe i should and will get some benefit. Little did i know. :josad:

I am also risk taker, i would rather take the opportunity than not. :zosleepy:

Emil

Certified Memelord
St

step 3 simplify your role
did but doesnt help much with the amount of ambiguity

And yet you did it. :seriously:

The lengthy 48 phases also didn't help. Then Lind ruined my fun of catching him by claiming it like that, i dont think any town consider i caught him. :catcry:

I thought no one will pick something like that, so maybe i should and will get some benefit. Little did i know. :josad:

I am also risk taker, i would rather take the opportunity than not. :zosleepy:
and town not protecting u after that was just so :josad:

but u know ur right tbh, even wen u became scum later we shuda visited eifel tower and burger king and stuff. we get lots of goodies from them and we were jacked in cash. we didnt take risks

we didnt visit anything lmfao

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Queen @Noctis @Random Asshole @jinri @Robin
Can any one of ya provide summary, why you did the thing you did and shamefully snitched to Town like that?
well for 1, i think it has to do with the game on NF when they misunderstood me for throwing and hunting scum (including my own faction lol) just for the sake of it. which isnt rly true

2. they thought im doing the same here, when in reality i was all for killing town.

was hoping they wuda helped us build cases vs panth/salah, but instead they go for rayan and me. very poorly played at end tbh. we cuda stopped it if my basement dweller worked on queen or RA on time tho

Emil

Certified Memelord
It‘s alright. I was just pissed at his inconsistency. Just remember that we‘re never the same faction, so if you think I‘m Town, then he‘s scum.
i was actually pretty dem consistent

even now u cant name where i was being inconsistent, i dare u to lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
Also @Go D. Usopp ™ I 100% investigated you two times in one day across 2 games.

Once as Purple Mafia Weezing, then immediately after as Purple mafia Kei
lmfao tryhard
and i was scum n both
what r the dem odds

It's not like they outed their own team member, anything to survive so we did that. You can blame gameplay but you can't blame such things
u shuda focused fire on salah/pantheos with us
u can clearly see i am trying to steer to them even tho i know RA is scum
its fine to throw shades and push me or rayan all u want, but not fine to waste an unstoppable faction kill on rayan, wen u cuda went for an active townie with it imo

well for 1, i think it has to do with the game on NF when they misunderstood me for throwing and hunting scum (including my own faction lol) just for the sake of it. which isnt rly true

2. they thought im doing the same here, when in reality i was all for killing town.

was hoping they wuda helped us build cases vs panth/salah, but instead they go for rayan and me. very poorly played at end tbh. we cuda stopped it if my basement dweller worked on queen or RA on time tho
from my pov, you outed noctis/cinera and tunneled onto Jinri lol. I would see it from their pov that you're trying to kill them/get rid of them

Emil

Certified Memelord
bro we had a plan we would have revived every purple mafia member (except alibaba) + al sama if people didn't throw a rb at me in the first minute of the DP
FUCK OFF
i know how u feel lol, scum have to think and w8 for results then compile their actions

but town throws it right away and gg

and my god were roleblocks broken this game and rolecrushes absolutely trash ahaha

name 1, im waiting :goyea:

u wuda never been able to lynch me without rayan dying and lanji super roleblocking me

if usopp lived lanji wuda been rolecrushed by the pop green as well

town got hard saved by purple mafia actually
Wasnt Pantheos drowning you anyways? I kinda tuned out after i subbed out, but tbh i lost my trust in you the moment Salah turned out not to be scum, you only pushed purple mafia and that was that.

The stuff with RA was an inconsitency too,

You claimed to be able to hide behind everything

And when RA comes out saying his invest failed on you, you got way too defensive about it.

But hey man, i called you femto a few times but tbh Queen was priority for me since she could control half the town (as far as we knew).

Lanji super rbed you huh? Thats a good play from him lmao.

Dunno why purple maf killed Rayan tbh, that was kinda spiteful.

Emil

Certified Memelord
from my pov, you outed noctis/cinera and tunneled onto Jinri lol. I would see it from their pov that you're trying to kill them/get rid of them
granted RA did it to you too haha
yes but i would never send an unstoppable their way. I would try to buy cred and create a discussion with them. they shuda been more proactive in helping the beta and rej push, as well as salah and pantheos. i have no clue what they were doing. i didnt feel them on the thread at all.

they can push me all day long if they. RA saying an invest failed on me is perfectly fine. I just dont get the superkill on rayan tho

Status
Not open for further replies.