Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Wasnt Pantheos drowning you anyways? I kinda tuned out after i subbed out, but tbh i lost my trust in you the moment Salah turned out not to be scum, you only pushed purple mafia and that was that.

The stuff with RA was an inconsitency too,

You claimed to be able to hide behind everything

And when RA comes out saying his invest failed on you, you got way too defensive about it.

But hey man, i called you femto a few times but tbh Queen was priority for me since she could control half the town (as far as we knew).

Lanji super rbed you huh? Thats a good play from him lmao.

Dunno why purple maf killed Rayan tbh, that was kinda spiteful.
1. it was me the basement dweller faking out that im expelled and will drown
2. yes, i claimed that the day lind was pushed, not when RA invested me. and I should appear as town so i have to be hella defensive about it. He is clearly lying, but turns out luthon's defensive ability made it fail. Nothing inconsistent about that. I gave all the reasonings.
3. you called me femto after it being too late sadly lmfao, and u had no info to back it up other than tris who saw me target yo tan.
4. us getting our results late + nova trolling us a bit + not sending actions early + purple scum killing rayan + lanji's super block hard won u guys the game for sure

the game was in control and i was very consistent for a scum with the most messages in the game (2200+). you really cant expect more than that lol. u had 2200 messages to play with from me and u never lynched me cuz of them, u lynched me for mechanical reasons lol

1. it was me the basement dweller faking out that im expelled and will drown
2. yes, i claimed that the day lind was pushed, not when RA invested me. and I should appear as town so i have to be hella defensive about it. He is clearly lying, but turns out luthon's defensive ability made it fail. Nothing inconsistent about that. I gave all the reasonings.
3. you called me femto after it being too late sadly lmfao, and u had no info to back it up other than tris who saw me target yo tan.
4. us getting our results late + nova trolling us a bit + not sending actions early + purple scum killing rayan + lanji's super block hard won u guys the game for sure

the game was in control and i was very consistent for a scum with the most messages in the game (2200+). you really cant expect more than that lol. u had 2200 messages to play with from me and u never lynched me cuz of them, u lynched me for mechanical reasons lol
Hey man, im not saying you didnt play well, im saying you were making small mistakes(call it bias) that made you look scummy.

I called you femto the same day i(the only day) i played as Thor, but Queen took precedent as i said.

And to be honest, i dont see how you guys couldve won this game after Purple maf imploded on itself.

I didnt know you were faking that basement shit lmao.

What was your plan if Lanji didnt rb you?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I wasn’t N’Zoth I faked it at the end to tank all your abilities and lynchs cuz I was some black ghost as a manifestation of Missy’s ability. I wouldn’t have died by anything except if Missy dies...aaaaand that one ability of yours.
ngl that wish is absolute bullsht

if u guys read kei's passive he regenerate destroyed abilities too, but apparently he cannot regenerate this one

actual cancer ability lol

I wasn’t N’Zoth I faked it at the end to tank all your abilities and lynchs cuz I was some black ghost as a manifestation of Missy’s ability. I wouldn’t have died by anything except if Missy dies...aaaaand that one ability of yours.
That wish WU made me blurt out laughing lmfao.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Hey man, im not saying you didnt play well, im saying you were making small mistakes(call it bias) that made you look scummy.

I called you femto the same day i(the only day) i played as Thor, but Queen took precedent as i said.

And to be honest, i dont see how you guys couldve won this game after Purple maf imploded on itself.

I didnt know you were faking that basement shit lmao.

What was your plan if Lanji didnt rb you?
small?? bro i was making ALOT of mistakes lol
its just they werent mistakes that warrant my death, cuz everyone was making these kinda mistakes

u guys just had the mindset of me being scum cuz lots of stuff failed on me so u look at everything i say as a slip when half the town have been slipping left and right lol. everything i say is taken very seriously and i cant even joke about it lol

we were waiting to get an ability from oden, we looted him 3 times and never got a single superkill sadly.

we had a double action and a reup, we cuda done a tripple kill if we got a single superkill from him, but luck was rly poor at end and it delayed our actions alot.

AND i was gna use sonia to fake usopp actions. that way u guys wont lynch me. at the same time one of our superkill was gna make kiwi fake flip red mafia, and was gna be faked as done by sogeking (btw all sogeking kill attempts are fake lol)

u guys had no idea what we were scheming but got cucked by RNG into delaying actions into super roleblock, and none of that wuda happened if rayan was alive to rolecrush lanji or if purple killed lanji instead of rayan

u guys have no idea how close town was to getting rekt lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
What I did to Usopp is nothing to what he did to Jinri, other mafias, his own mafia, and I in that NF game I mentioned.
He fully admitted himself he betrayed his mafia and other mafias for town
ok stop throwing this false narrative

i did not throw the game for my mafia. we lived till the end and i never outed charles. and vivo died to omega kill.

and my wincon clearly says eliminate all threats to my faction

you guys are enemy of my factions so dont cry about it. i hunted other mafia, not my faction.

and its not like i shot a superill your way when i knew 100% u and jinri are mafia, all i did is throw shades at you guys same way u do to me

what u guys did here is far worst and u know it

i was killing town here and on NF

its u guys' fault u couldnt get to mislynch town there cuz u hard tunneled on me

small?? bro i was making ALOT of mistakes lol
its just they werent mistakes that warrant my death, cuz everyone was making these kinda mistakes

u guys just had the mindset of me being scum cuz lots of stuff failed on me so u look at everything i say as a slip when half the town have been slipping left and right lol. everything i say is taken very seriously and i cant even joke about it lol

we were waiting to get an ability from oden, we looted him 3 times and never got a single superkill sadly.

we had a double action and a reup, we cuda done a tripple kill if we got a single superkill from him, but luck was rly poor at end and it delayed our actions alot.

AND i was gna use sonia to fake usopp actions. that way u guys wont lynch me. at the same time one of our superkill was gna make kiwi fake flip red mafia, and was gna be faked as done by sogeking (btw all sogeking kill attempts are fake lol)

u guys had no idea what we were scheming but got cucked by RNG into delaying actions into super roleblock, and none of that wuda happened if rayan was alive to rolecrush lanji or if purple killed lanji instead of rayan

u guys have no idea how close town was to getting rekt lol
Even if you attempted 3 super kill, some of those mightve failed, and youre saying you wouldve gotten off the leash by faking Killer red mafia kiwi right?

What about the next morning then? Town had way too many people still alive tbh.

yes but i would never send an unstoppable their way. I would try to buy cred and create a discussion with them. they shuda been more proactive in helping the beta and rej push, as well as salah and pantheos. i have no clue what they were doing. i didnt feel them on the thread at all.

they can push me all day long if they. RA saying an invest failed on me is perfectly fine. I just dont get the superkill on rayan tho
spite

also it was just only RA last standing. They dont have any loyalty to you guys

Emil

Certified Memelord
people on nf knows how much of the bs he can sprout to save himself

he'll sell out his own team and the other mafia without any hesitation lmao

With that said, i think purple mafia did pretty well. Except for Alibaba. If you want to talk about game throwing, that was a huge one.
not my team, but i can definitely shade the other mafia to nothingness. however i will never send a kill their way. i will shade town just as much tho. i clearly went for town and scum alike here but none was helping me when i push townies. purple was asleep when i do that and they expect me to not push them lol.

no, you carried purple mafia on the last phases and no one would sus you if usopp wasn't obsessed with you for some reason
i actually tried to save him and salvage the game

even after purple's giga throw kill on rayan and how purple have been a drag down in terms of kills the entire game lmfao

u guys practically failed 4 faction kills. the kill on JW worked cuz we targeted him too and the hosts decided to give it to u out of pity lol

Status
Not open for further replies.