Votes: 5 2.3%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

A Yonko whose lived on Wano for over 20 years, doesn't understand that Haki is Ryuo, and the correlation between the two?

You do realize that when Luffy hit Kaido with Red Roc, he immediately saw Roger, Shanks, Oden, Whitebeard, and Rocks, right? Kaido understands full well that Haki can damage him, and who is capable of using the type of Haki that can damage him.
But kaido doesn't know haki

Bogard

You can't win
Interesting that Oda did another rooftop chapter. :shocking:You can really feel he loves this. Even Prime Oda didn't spent this much chapters in a row focusing on one battle. So chapter starts like it ended like time with Luffy pummeling Kaido with his Kong Gatling

Infact he pummeled him so badly Big Mom was literally worried about Kaido

:noo:

Not just that, even Kid was shocked by the power. That's the power of the future pirate king :myman:

I found it surprising though that even after all his new world experience with G4, his udon training allowing him to have much better haki control(level 3 hardening), Oda still gave him the same G4 limitations. I honestly don't know where Oda is aiming at going with this, although he already showed Luffy's threat level comparatively to Kaido, at least as long as he is in G4 mode, especially since he had yet to use his King attacks

Just after coming back to his senses though, Kaido decides to use a powerful dragon twister attack, like a natural disaster like Zoro said

But funnily enough, he decided to counter Kaido's with his own, with Kaido viewing it as a challenge :milaugh:

During the attack he used at that moment, Oda once again highlighted Enma's haki aura differently, with Kaido talking about a strange haki eminating from it

I really wonder where Oda is going with this. In either case, it allowed him to slice through Kaido's scales, surprising Killer, and Big Mom

The battle is getting so intense that it could be felt by the people below

:steef:

Now the interesting part is the reveal that CP0 was invited to the banquet. I wonder if they complied to Orochi's request to bring Vegapunk, but he isn't seen thus far, so i guess not :choppawhat:

Speaking of Orochi, Oda keep emphasizing he is dead, by showing his seperated head, but i'm still kind of doubtful with his track record :josad:

In either case, they seem to believe it to be impossible for the Kaido / Big Mom alliance to lose, although it'd be greatly benefical to them(with the samurai alliance being vastly outnumbered)

I assume that this is just Oda's way to show tension until they'd ultimately lose though. We could also see a glimpse of the battle progression of the remaining Strawhats against Tobi Roppo, as well as Yamato/Momonosuke, with the Cp0 member's final statement being awesome as well lol

In either case, here comes Kaido's hybrid form

On a side note, i think Oda gave an indirect answer to what will happen next chapter. Big Mom is mostly here to kill Luffy while Kid doesn't want anyone else to kill Kaido, so it looks to me like Kid and Killer will be hybrid Kaido's target, with Law probably in the mix as well

On the other hand, Big Mom will likely continue to aim for Luffy during the 10min cooldown, with potentially Zoro having to face her to buy time

Overall, it was another awesome chapter. Oda is delivering with this rooftop battle since chapter 1000 :shocking:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
A Yonko whose lived on Wano for over 20 years, doesn't understand that Haki is Ryuo, and the correlation between the two?

You do realize that when Luffy hit Kaido with Red Roc, he immediately saw Roger, Shanks, Oden, Whitebeard, and Rocks, right? Kaido understands full well that Haki can damage him, and who is capable of using the type of Haki that can damage him.
well yeah he didnt have a clue what the scabbards were doing he thought they were using odens haki

and thats not relevant
look at kaidos words there he was wondering how high luffys ceiling would go compared to all the top dogs hes fought
nothing about haki

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It depends on how much Haki Zoro unleashes. You can see the Haki flowing when he tried to attack Kaido last chapter and this chapter with his tatsumaki. Everytime he unleashes Enma Kaido and Linlin commenting on ENMA and now even recognize it as Odens sword.

Odens haki confirmed now
odens sword
where do they say odens haki

and why is it ONLY WHEN ZORO USES HAKI do they comment ?

LMAO U CANT SEE AT NIGHT? MUST BE A ZORO TURD

GET BETTER HAKI

IM BLIND AND I CAN SEE THE WHOLE CITY WITH MY COO
Are we really going to get scientific here? LOL My bad, you can baaaaaaarely see at night

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

Must be a Sanji idiot.... but you'll say "Im Not EveN A sANji Fan

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
A picture is worth a thousand words, so Zoro this chapter in a few pictures:

Vs Mama's Motherly Fire:

Vs Kaido's Tatsumaki

The scale of the attack:

Zoro's Counterattack:

Damage dealt to Kaido
(Explained in greater detail for the visually impaired):

Commentary by others in the battle:

Vs Kaido's Tatsumaki: Gale of Destruction:

well yeah he didnt have a clue what the scabbards were doing he thought they were using odens haki

and thats not relevant
look at kaidos words there he was wondering how high luffys ceiling would go compared to all the top dogs hes fought
nothing about haki
Kaido has lost 7 times during his life as a pirate. But apparently this mythical power called "Ryuo", that only Oden can use was ever capable of damaging him. Makes sense....

J

Jo_Ndule

Interesting that Oda did another rooftop chapter. :shocking:You can really feel he loves this. Even Prime Oda didn't spent this much chapters in a row focusing on one battle. So chapter starts like it ended like time with Luffy pummeling Kaido with his Kong Gatling

Infact he pummeled him so badly Big Mom was literally worried about Kaido

:noo:

Not just that, even Kid was shocked by the power

I found it surprising though that even after all his new world experience with G4, his udon training allowing him to have much better haki control(level 3 hardening), Oda still gave him the same G4 limitations. I honestly don't know where Oda is aiming at going with this, although he already showed Luffy's threat level comparatively to Kaido, at least as long as he is in G4 mode, especially since he had yet to use his King attacks

Just after coming back to his senses though, Kaido decides to use a powerful dragon twister attack, like a natural disaster like Zoro said

But funnily enough, he decided to counter Kaido's with his own, with Kaido viewing it as a challenge :milaugh:

During the attack he used at that moment, Oda once again highlighted Enma's haki aura differently, with Kaido talking about a strange haki eminating from it

I really wonder where Oda is going with this. In either case, it allowed him to slice through Kaido's scales, surprising Killer, and Big Mom

The battle is getting so intense that it could be felt by the people below

Now the interesting part is the reveal that CP0 was invited to the banquet. I wonder if they complied to Orochi's request to bring Vegapunk, but he isn't seen thus far, so i guess not :choppawhat:

Speaking of Orochi, Oda keep emphasizing he is dead, by showing his seperated head, but i'm still kind of doubtful with his track record :josad:

In either case, they seem to believe it to be impossible for the Kaido / Big Mom alliance to lose, although it'd be greatly benefical to them(with the samurai alliance being vastly outnumbered)

I assume that this is just Oda's way to show tension until they'd ultimately lose though. We could also see a glimpse of the battle progression of the remaining Strawhats against Tobi Roppo, as well as Yamato/Momonosuke, with the Cp0 member's final statement being awesome as well lol

In either case, here comes Kaido's hybrid form

On a side note, i think Oda gave an indirect answer to what will happen next chapter. Big Mom is mostly here to kill Luffy while Kid doesn't want anyone else to kill Kaido, so it looks to me like Kid and Killer will be hybrid Kaido's target, with Law probably in the mix as well

On the other hand, Big Mom will likely continue to aim for Luffy during the 10min cooldown, with potentially Zoro having to face her to buy time

Overall, it was another awesome chapter. Oda is delivering with this rooftop battle since chapter 1000 :shocking:
Law and Zoro vs Linlin
Kidd and Killer vs kaido

Makes sense... coz BM wants Luffy badly while Kidd wants Kaido badly

At the end ...kidd and Luffy will get up and punch both
Oda cant end this round without CoC clash
Please...

But Sanji is trash tho lol

People don't realise that RS boosted Sanji twice above in speed and power . He's 2x above WCi/DR/ sanji.
Same way Enma did boost Zoro twice above in power and lethality + he got kinnemon skills too.
So current Zoro is 3x above DR/FI Zoro!

They can beat King/Queen 1v1 without needing another PU.
Idk if he's 2x above........ Sanji just clashed against Page One and King, WCI Sanji was able to clash against Vets too. And the interaction with King would have been the same raid suit or not. Only difference being Sanjis not surviving that attack from King so he'd have to get out the way. He's definitely stronger tho.

Zoro's dragon twister is boss. It performed better than
Yes, in the scene you provided Kaido is asking if the retainers are using Oden's ryuo or haki. As in they have Oden's haki and are using it. Clearly they don't. The same with Zoro.

Enma doesn't store or keep dead people's haki in the sword.

All that means is he's referring to what they are doing, using powerful haki that cau hurt him, as Oden's ryuo or haki because he doesn't fully understand how it works.

It's not that hard to understand.

:milaugh:kaido didn't even mention hyou or wondered if Luffy has Oden's presence within his fists lol

Get out of here

This week, fanboys will go to twitter again to question Viz or riot coz Zoro isn't getting enough focus
Just ODEN and Enma

But but Zoro was gonna wound kaido badly last chapter
But but santoryuo is low top tier
Has more AP than G4 luffy and SNs yet kaido was fine like nothing happened
Kaido after Kong gattling : on the floor for 10-20 seconds or so
Kaido after Zoro's slash : none much
Killer even had kaido down for 3 seconds to a point BM had to intervene lol
:seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.