Votes: 5 2.3%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Is it me or is every Zoro haters defense when they all get called out is "Im not a Sanji fan" did not know they were that ashamed of Sanji... SAD!
I used to like em both equally but post TS both of em are a shadow of the their former selves

Sanji has been made into a full on sexual predator which non of us would allow near our daughters/GF's/Mothers/Sisters

Meanwhile

Zoro has become an edgelord that cant take a joke without wanting to kill someone and is one step away from having My Chemical Romance making him an soundtrack
Post automatically merged:

Kaido is a big dude and he speedblitzed a FS user, big doubt on him being slow and clumsy in hybrid.
He is way bigger now tho. Some speed trade off is due

Law is the burden for giving exposition to Kidd rather than teleporting Luffy to where the scabbards are. Luffy put Kaido down for 3 pages and they could do nothing to capitalize on it.
Not talking about what they have done overall though. Even if I do, Law has been doing fine tbh, far away of being burden.

I was talking about Luffy's current state which is not able to use haki or even worst he can't even walk by his own. He can't do shit atm hence the burden.

Not talking about what they have done overall though. Even if I do, Law has been doing fine tbh, far away of being burden.

I was talking about Luffy's current state which is not able to use haki or even worst he can't even walk by his own. He can't do shit atm hence the burden.
Yep Oda slid Luffy back from where he was running for Brulee after G4 ran out.
He said "Luffy would have to find a way" if no one was protecting him in Dressrosa, so he just becomes a lazy asshole when he knows there are people to wipe his ass.
Kick the other SNs off the roof to get Luffy into serious mode lol.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Oh right, Zoro also didnt 'cancel' Kaido's attack
Yes he did. Kaido's 3 tornadoes disappeared, and Kaido acknowledged it:

@Cinera Zoro's attack me Kaido Tingle, i think you have to stop using what you perceive as blood
  • Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki cut Kaido up with blood spurting from his body.
  • Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki made Kaido cough up blood.
    • Kaido coughed up much more blood from Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki than after Luffy hit him with his Kong Gatling.
      • Luffy's Kong Gatling:
      • Zoro's Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki (Kaido was coughing up blood for 3 panels):

"What I perceive as blood". Lol, are you seriously trying to claim that it isn't blood? If you're going to be disingenuous, then I'll just drop the debate.

We have Kaido screaming in pain and coughing up blood for 3 panels, and you're claiming it made him tingle. Being disingenuous gets you nowhere.

Your bias kind of blinds you man.
I could say the same to you, you've been greatly underrating how much damage Zoro did to Kaido.

Zoro is not beating Dragon Kaido alone as of right now.
You haven't presented convincing arguments to the contrary.

man proceeds to laugh at Zoro's attempt to contest with him with a tonardo and makes a bigger one.
He didn't make a bigger tornado, he sent out multiple wind scythes that struck everywhere. Wind scythes that Zoro dodged while carrying Luffy around.

This battle is written somehow:
Luffy goes all out first . Now he only has snakeman and KKg to use
Killer shining equally as Zoro
Law being just Law
Kidd the only one to not yet shine as it should

Kaido going hybrid for fun not because they forced him or fatally wounded him lol
Have to disagree with the last point. Dragon form Kaido is not that strong and the SN took the lead in a 5 vs 1 against him (BM is support here). In a Long Site view they could have killed him. I just wonder why he is not going into base mode since Luffy is out of the game for 10 minutes (the only one who could handle base Kaido). I think he is enyoing the fight and want to test his hybrid form against them. But if he stayed in dragon form he would have lost. So „forcing“ him is both right and wrong at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.