Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
@Tris I heard about your resume for Burger King and how it was all professionals done and shit, want to share it?
Sure. Here you go.

Bouya Harumichi
+1-202-555-0115

Objective
I wish to become the next CEO of Burger King. A CEO requires great leadership skills, which I certainly possess as the head of the Harumichi Family. I’m also known as the strongest out of the Four Kings, thus I can promise that Burger King won’t be beaten by Disneyland and Eiffel Tower, seeing my leadership skills and strength I have.

Education
  • Suzuran All-Boys High School

Experience
At least 10 years
Co-CEO | McDonald’s

As you may know, McDonald’s is one of the most famous fast-food chains around the world. I offered great help to them to become this successful. I have great experience considering how fast-food chain companies work and what you need to do to make it to the top. I managed to make McDonald's one of the top companies, I could easily do the same to Burger King.

Strengths
  • Self-confidence
  • Customer Analysis
  • Problem solving
  • Easily adapts to changes
  • Great with money

Acknowledgments
  • Always stands at the top

you dont have the sauce to command me
Jut wait until I unleash these five-inch pythons on you.
They didn’t compensate you for the Alibaba throw?

@novaselinenever @Dragomir after all the times Jinri praised you for hosting the game and you treat her like that...... I don’t have the words
Not that it helped much.
You get too stressed over these games :pepemwai:
I am a new lawyer, and I am very competitive. You don't get into a T6 school by not being competitive.
But you lost the RPS vs me :kekw:

That was a real oof moment for sure, GG though.
It seems our battle was fate!
Yes, the one battle that I lost. Our rivalry will be legendary. Easily a 30-day battle.
Lol this made me chuckle. He wasn't though. 'Twas Tris.

We did compensate. They were allowed to use Alibaba's role for that phase even though he was dead.
Barely compensation for losing such a role.

Zemmi

GodMommie
It can be annoying yeah, mostly when other players trigger you for xyz reasons.

But at the end of the day you gotta remember you’re playing it for FUN.

If it isn’t fun, then considering dropping it is probably the correct route. :catsweat:
I do consider it, every time I play a game :gokulaugh:Since my first mafia game, every game I have played was going to be my last game.

Here’s boat coating for visiting groves, costs 500k

[Coating] - Coating ship with a special resin, when this ability is activated your abilities and vote are protected against any kind of manipulation and tampering, including but not restricted to, role-blocks, redirections, possession. This lasts a phase. Alternatively, you may use this ability to submerge enabling you to post and vote at night. [2-shots]

Here’s Bondrewds blessing for finding a sub

[Blessing] - You may use 2 of the following effects. You may target a player and role-block them, gain an additional vote for a phase or track a player and discover the target of their abilities during a phase.
--- [The One] - If you are the highest poster the following phase, you will truly be blessed by Bondrewd. Any usage of the effects above will be upgraded, the role-block will instead role-crush, the additional vote will turn into 2, and the track will also enable you to see who targets your target bypassing immunity.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I just went hard on the scissors, My thoughts was: "Most people will start with rock, so Jinri might go for paper to counter me"
So I went with Scissors -> Scissors -> Paper -> Rock -> Scissors
Same lmao. I was thinking so hard about my picks and in the end, I didn't even get to know the result. :pepehands:

Status
Not open for further replies.