• Poor

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Awful

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it even stated that was his dad ?
Pretty much... Oda said a Wano citizen went to East blue a few decades back and his decendant is a character we all know

Kouzaborou is a Shimotsuki who made Wado ichimonji and left wano over 50 years ago

Koushiro was born 51 years ago in East blue and has Wado ichimonji as his family sword and has the Shimotsuki clan symbol as his dojo symbol

Pretty obvious no?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Pretty much... Oda said a Wano citizen went to East blue a few decades back and his decendant is a character we all know

Kouzaborou is a Shimotsuki who made Wado ichimonji and left wano over 50 years ago

Koushiro was born 51 years ago in East blue and has Wado ichimonji as his family sword and has the Shimotsuki clan symbol as his dojo symbol

Pretty obvious no?
Then why does it look like denjiro has wado ?

M

MD Zolo

Pretty obvious no?
Your interpretation. Not stated.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal

Pretty obvious no?
and Wado ichimonji could be the final proof of my theory that denjiro is Koushirou. Take a look on the sword of Denjiro on his back. Its not stated yet, but it looks extremely similar.

Then why does it look like denjiro has wado ?
Well that's what it LOOKS LIKE... Not what it is

Everything I mentioned is canon facts in the story... This denjiro has Wado ichimonji thing is an assumption

For it to be true, you're the one who has to somehow reconcile it with the canon facts

So let's begin.

We know 51 years ago that Koushiro was in East blue when he was born and 22 years ago when Kuina was born he was also in East blue

We know 41 years ago that denjiro was in Wano and 20 years ago he helped fight Kaido

So now you must start making up a narrative through line from that to justify them being the same person. Explain the name changes and how he traveled between wano and east blue andnd his motivations to leave East blue and leave Wano at certain points in time and all that
Post automatically merged:

Who?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Everything I mentioned is canon facts in the story... This denjiro has Wado ichimonji thing is an assumption

For it to be true, you're the one who has to somehow reconcile it with the canon facts

So let's begin.

We know 51 years ago that Koushiro was in East blue when he was born and 22 years ago when Kuina was born he was also in East blue

We know 41 years ago that denjiro was in Wano and 20 years ago he helped fight Kaido

So now you must start making up a narrative through line from that to justify them being the same person. Explain the name changes and how he traveled between wano and east blue andnd his motivations to leave East blue and leave Wano at certain points in time and all that

Who?
Nothing of your point is proven. Its your interpretation. If it is wado your theory falls apart.

Your interpretation. Not stated.
No everything I just said is a fact... The Oda statement about a Wano citizen going to east blue, koushiro having the shimotsuki clan symbol and wado ichimonji and Kouzaborou having made wado ichimonji... None of this is up for debate

Hehehe, Oda even says a DESCENDANT OF A WANO CITIZEN IN EAST BLUE IS A CHARACTER WE KNOW ALREADY

Hell none of this is even from a data book or vivre card... All the above is either Sbs or direfrly from the manga

Pantheos

Heavy Metal

So let's begin.

Who?
1. we don’t Know Koushirou was born in East Blue, cause Vivre card lies often. Also it is possible he came after again to wano. Denjiro is stated as orphan, because his parents seem to be in the east blue.

2. Yep, cause Koushirou was.

my explanation, which is no fact because story is not that far, after losing to kaido and sending most of the scabbards into the future, he decided to safe his daughter and the son/grandson of the daimo (again, its not random that the shadow of the daimo exactly looks like Zoro), which was an infant. To save the children, he left wano.
He knew he will come back now.

No everything I just said is a fact... The Oda statement about a Wano citizen going to east blue, koushiro having the shimotsuki clan symbol and wado ichimonji and Kouzaborou having made wado ichimonji... None of this is up for debate

Hehehe, Oda even says a DESCENDANT OF A WANO CITIZEN IN EAST BLUE IS A CHARACTER WE KNOW ALREADY

Hell none of this is even from a data book or vivre card... All the above is either Sbs or direfrly from the manga
i am so happy to see more and more people joining my theory after the facts come in step by step. Thank you :catsweat:

So let's begin.

Who?
Who??

Nothing of your point is proven. Its your interpretation. If it is wado your theory falls apart.
Which part isn't proven?

Koushiro being born in eat blue 51 years ago?
Kouzaborou being s shimotsuki who made wado ichimonji and left wano over 50 year ago?
A Wano citizen going to east blew decades ago and having a descendant who is a character we already know?
Koushiro having the shimotsuki clan symbol as his dojo symbol and having kouzaburou's wado ichimonji as his family sword?

Are you sword a yin already day of these statements aren't facts in the manga?

You really want to see the panels for all these? You really don't remember any of this big stated in the manga?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Which part isn't proven?

Koushiro being born in eat blue 51 years ago?
Kouzaborou being s shimotsuki who made wado ichimonji and left wano over 50 year ago?
A Wano citizen going to east blew decades ago and having a descendant who is a character we already know?
Koushiro having the shimotsuki clan symbol as his dojo symbol and having kouzaburou's wado ichimonji as his family sword?

Are you sword a yin already day of these statements aren't facts in the manga?

You really want to see the panels for all these? You really don't remember any of this big stated in the manga?
Yes I want the panel where it is stated that Koushirou is born in east blue. Panel, not Vivre card. We know Vivre card lie a lot if it is to hide future content.

and Wado ichimonji could be the final proof of my theory that denjiro is Koushirou. Take a look on the sword of Denjiro on his back. Its not stated yet, but it looks extremely similar.
So you are assuming That sword is Wado... fine... then start explaining eveything else that we ALREADY KNOW FOR A FACT about koushiro to add to you theory

Because otherwise you are sort of claiming that the thigs we know about koushiro already are lies for some reason and you are the one who is correct and calling hem lies

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
So you are assuming That sword is Wado... fine... then start explaining eveything else that we ALREADY KNOW FOR A FACT about koushiro to add to you theory

Because otherwise you are sort of claiming that the thigs we know about koushiro already are lies for some reason and you are the one who is correct and calling hem lies
i say the fact that he is born in east blue is a lie of Vivre cards. It happened more times before.
Otherwise, how should hab Koushirou got the Wado when it is 41 years ago with denjiro?

And you want to say that it is random that wado looks exactly like the sword of denjiro, who is randomly looks exactly like a young Koushirou?

A

ardym

If Koushiro is Denjiro then he would have sailed after Oden's death along with Kuina and her mother but others might have accompanied him as well. Oden has a harem , so could have other kids :D. to be honest i think Orochi is Oden's brother and the illegitimate son of Sukiyaki.
so it will not surprise me if either Zoro or Kyoshiro is illegitimate son of Oden.

this chapter should of been named 'wano before the wasteland'

it was great to see how beautiful it used to be, I liked finally getting to see denjiro and sukiyaki, hope we see the other scabbards next chapter

P.S only 6 chapters left this year, could they all be oden flashback?

we don’t Know Koushirou was born in East Blue, cause Vivre card lies often. Also it is possible he came after again to wano. Denjiro is stated as orphan, because his parents seem to be in the east blue.

2. Yep, cause Koushirou was.

my explanation, which is no fact because story is not that far, after losing to kaido and sending most of the scabbards into the future, he decided to safe his daughter and the son/grandson of the daimo (again, its not random that the shadow of the daimo exactly looks like Zoro), which was an infant. To save the children, he left wano.
He knew he will come back now
If the Vivre card is LYING then how do we buy Koushiro's age? I'd the Vivre card is lying about his place of birth then it could be lying about his age too? Why should we trust anything in the Vivre card then?

Hehehe, okay let's clear some things up... kuina was born in East blue 22 years ago... there's a literal panel of this in he manga so that last paragraph amounts to nothing

You haven't explained how Denjiro was so easily moving back and forth from the east blue to wano... why is Kouzaburou in east blue and his son is wano.... See you don't need all the answers for tour theory buy surely you should consider all these things we already know before jumping to stories about Zoro being a prince all of a sudden

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
this chapter should of been named 'wano before the wasteland'

it was great to see how beautiful it used to be, I liked finally getting to see denjiro and sukiyaki, hope we see the other scabbards next chapter

P.S only 6 chapters left this year, could they all be oden flashback?
Would quite fit if the year Ends with the flashback and the new year will start with the final war, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.