If he go brawl, he will show something like Bullet or Allmight from MHA.
Just speedblitz all of them, and i think Oda will reuse Bullet scene in Stampede with Kaido
Yeah and it almost like Bullet vs Supernova.
Bullet fighting first base and let himself getting hit. Then Snakeman vs Bullet happen and after he finally use his devilfruit and stomp the SN. I think it will be similar like the Bullet vs Sn. Ofc awakekend form is for the last encounter. Like Bullet vs SN, where Kaido became for everyone in wano a threat because of his awakenend form.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Yeah and it almost like Bullet vs Supernova.
Bullet fighting first base and let himself getting hit. Then Snakeman vs Bullet happen and after he finally use his devilfruit and stomp the SN. I think it will be similar like the Bullet vs Sn. Ofc awakekend form is for the last encounter. Like Bullet vs SN, where Kaido became for everyone in wano a threat because of his awakenend form.
Dragon Kaido is Bullet when he still with his shirt on.
Hybrid Kaido is Bullet when he get rid of his shirt.

:steef:
Everything seems like Kidd is trash but Oda proves his haters wrongs :
"He is a cheerleader, nothing big" has CoC
"He will beg luffy for alliance" Luffy the one who begged.
"He will leave wano after finding his crew " stayed and is fighting Kaido
"He lost to kaido badly, trash" turns out he didn't get oneshotted easily like Luffy.
"He lost to Snack ..." lost his arm vs RHP and never lost to SC. He survived Yonko crew without allies unlike Luffy.
"He cant escape Udon, luffy will save him" Lol he escaped on his own...
"He cant hurt Kaido" he is doing it with brute strength alone

Now :
"He is doing nothing, trash... Zoro/Killer are better
Why does he even have CoC "
:cheers: Don't jump the ship when he does crazy things soon.

Don't hate on Kidd!
Eustass "Headcanons Breaker" Kidd

Meh... the 4 other novas have more creative ways of harming Kaido.

Kid: "muhh wrestle" like dude at least use some CoA when you attack him. Oda capping hard at that how does wrestling work against someone who fell from a sky island.